• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    While a lot of people are hemming and hawwwing over what’s right and doing things like only posting on social media, some women with some real balls (ha!) are practicing some civic disobedience.

The owner of the Bad S icehouse is holding a benefit concert on private property in conjunction with her bar providing curbside alcohol delivery which is not enough to pay her bills.

She’s been served a cease and desist letter from our DA but if she goes to jail, she goes, she says.

Rhonda Seth, RN is out there providing temperature checks as people arrive to try to stay as safe as possible. Rhonda ran against Dennis Bonnen but didn’t make the cut.

Open Carry Texas is out there supporting the icehouse owner.

Well, Hopefully if the DA decides to back up his cease and desist order and she goes to jail, it serves as political suicide for the DA!
    Guns International

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    How late is it going to go? Will take me about 3.5 hours to get there
    Oh gosh. I don’t know. Not sure what will pop off. It’s now said that the bar’s event has been replaced by the OCT event and they will take the heat for for as a “peaceful protest.”

they have a Facebook page. Maybe they or the OCT folks will reply to a message.
    Phone number is 979 373-6758 if you wanna call.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Well, Hopefully if the DA decides to back up his cease and desist order and she goes to jail, it serves as political suicide for the DA!
    DA is a she. And we don’t like her much. Stupid shit in Brazoria County seems like as soon as someone has name recognition they are gold. We are about to probably elect our tax assessor in a runoff to be our new state rep instead of Rhonda Seth. Sheesh.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    DA is a she. And we don’t like her much. Stupid shit in Brazoria County seems like as soon as someone has name recognition they are gold. We are about to probably elect our tax assessor in a runoff to be our new state rep instead of Rhonda Seth. Sheesh.
    The next elections, this needs to be brought up and getting the voters reminded of her actions. It looks like she isn't a fan, or supportive of small business.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    The next elections, this needs to be brought up and getting the voters reminded of her actions. It looks like she isn't a fan, or supportive of small business.
    I can hope. But she’s dug in like a tick and the stupid is strong with a lot of our residents, despite our area being a conservative stronghold.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Part of me is glad I got out of Brazoria county. But then I remember we moved to harris county. Sigh.

15RTPlus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Well I guess this place is off my list. Apache Rifle Works in Comfort, if I gotta wear a mask the can have consensual sex with themselves.

upload_2020-5-2_16-49-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-2_16-49-30.png
      upload_2020-5-2_16-49-30.png
      64.1 KB · Views: 476

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    We are being lied to guys, sorry.
    We are being distracted.

Six corporations control 96% of all media, it's public information, not theory. Stanford university says this thing is no worse than the flu and hospitals are using covid 19 as cause of death for all kinds of BS to inflate the numbers.
    Stop arguing with each other and wake up guys.

I'm not a doctor...but my best friend ran the ER at the 2nd largest hospital in a major city and now works for a private practice...I just study economics.
    This is an economic disaster never before seen. The effects have not even started, just wait a couple months and you will see 30% unemployment. People's lives are being ruined.
    I don't know how bad the flu/covid is, all I know is economics and a lot of these jobs are not coming back, the supply chain is disrupted, and we moved our manufacturing overseas 30 years ago, we are screwed.

They, whoever they is, wanted to crash the economy, that is what this is.
    You are being lied to, again.

What pisses me off, is that there are thousands, tens of thousands of doctors and scientists out there that know that this is fraud and they’re not saying anything!”
    Dr. Rashid Buttar

FAUCI EXPOSED: EXPLAIN THE $3.7 MILLION IN FUNDING TO WUHAN LAB
    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-n...-3-7-million-in-funding-to-wuhan-lab_04282020

BILL_GATES_DEFIA.png

Mandatory huh? Will you take the mark?
    BILL_GATES_DEFIANTLY_TWEETS_OUT.png
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/05/b...e-can-be-no-alternative-to-this-global-effort

Attachments

• BILL_GATES_DEFIA.png
      BILL_GATES_DEFIA.png
      26 KB · Views: 489
    • BILL_GATES_DEFIANTLY_TWEETS_OUT.png
      BILL_GATES_DEFIANTLY_TWEETS_OUT.png
      97.4 KB · Views: 413
    Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    We are being lied to guys, sorry.
    We are being distracted.

Six corporations control 96% of all media, it's public information, not theory. Stanford university says this thing is no worse than the flu and hospitals are using covid 19 as cause of death for all kinds of BS to inflate the numbers.
    Stop arguing with each other and wake up guys.

I'm not a doctor...but my best friend ran the ER at the 2nd largest hospital in a major city and now works for a private practice...I just study economics.
    This is an economic disaster never before seen. The effects have not even started, just wait a couple months and you will see 30% unemployment. People's lives are being ruined.
    I don't know how bad the flu/covid is, all I know is economics and a lot of these jobs are not coming back, the supply chain is disrupted, and we moved our manufacturing overseas 30 years ago, we are screwed.

They, whoever they is, wanted to crash the economy, that is what this is.
    You are being lied to, again.

So, I don't know if "they" wanted to crash the economy, but they sure seem bent on keeping it from restarting. Much of this did not pass the smell test early on. Every hour it smells more rotten. We DO need to get out, meet with people, determine what is going on and who is behind it.
    Let's do it sooner rather than later.

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    So, I don't know if "they" wanted to crash the economy, but they sure seem bent on keeping it from restarting. Much of this did not pass the smell test early on. Every hour it smells more rotten. We DO need to get out, meet with people, determine what is going on and who is behind it.
    lol I believe you answered your own question sir!
    I agree with you for sure
    Who benefits?
    freedom of assembly is being limited or taken away right now, stops you from protesting, organizing etc...scary stuff

Last edited:

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’m at the Bad “S” ice house now. Apparently the militia guys that were Up at the salon in Dallas came by earlier and the story is that they were stirring up crap with the OCT guys IDK why. And the sheriffs all filled up the parking lot next door for three hours but then they all left. And the OCT guys left now. But people are still out here getting crawfish and beers from the curbside and milling around the parking lot. No live music, so IDK what’s up with that.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Dems, in their own words, have been publicly hoping for the economy to crater for at least a couple of years. They felt that was their best shot at beating Trump. You don't have to take anyone's word for it. Search around and you will find the Dems' quotes.

They control most of the media, so they were able to drive mass hysteria. Sadly, Fox played along after a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom