• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Local Man Attempts to Recall All Corpus Christi City Council Mem - KiiiTV3.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

Ruben Morales has picked up petition sheets to recall Mayor Nelda Martinez, council members, Mark Scott, David Loeb and Lillian Riojas. He says he plans on getting enough signatures to recall all of them but Priscilla Leal.

Morales now has six months to get the required signatures to force a recall election. He'll need 15,000 signatures for at-large candidates and about 3,000 signatures for district candidates.

I don't know who Ruben Morales is, but I would like to meet him and sign some petitions. Corpus Christi has some pretty terrible leadership in city council.
    DK Firearms

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    We had something like this happen in copperas cove a few years back. Funny thing is-the biggest guy everyone was hatin on...got voted back on the council last election. They literally held a special election to vote him and three other guys off the council. During that, one of the guys said "its ok, I'll just run again next election". He did and got voted back in!!! Nobody pays attention to politics. Shit like that is why our govt is so screwed up.

Top Bottom