Join TexasGunTalk

Corpus Christi= No good Ridesharing or Taxis

Discussion in 'Corpus Christi' started by Saltyag2010, Jul 7, 2016.

1. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Calling anyone here a nazi is idiotic. YOU are the one upset you cannot use a particular company who refuses to background check their drivers. YOU are the one who wants to drink out. Millions of people drink outside of the home daily without police intervention.

2. texas skeeter

texas skeeter TGT Addict

Upset? LOL I rarely drink and if I do at say a restaurant My wife whom doesn't drives. Iam laughing at those like you questioning folks whom like to have a drink. I could give 2 sh-t about Uber as I've never nor probably will ever use them. lol And you are correct, Millions do drink away from with no issues yet you questioned drinking? lol

3. papalote

papalote Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Papalote
    What's a drink "Nazis" ?

4. texas skeeter

texas skeeter TGT Addict

Really? lol

5. papalote

papalote Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Papalote
    Tex Skeet, guess your the smartest person on this forum. Really! LOL

6. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    :green:

7. Recoil45

Recoil45 Well-Known

Feb 13, 2014
    Not sure if serious.

I did most of my drinking in my late teens and early 20's. There was no uber and we finally had beepers in my early 20's. It wasn't hard to find a responsible way to go out drinking and not drive.

8. texas skeeter

texas skeeter TGT Addict

No Not me lol. Iam smart enough to know though that when Nazi is implied with something it usually means they "The Nazi" are anti-whatever the topic is.... lol

9. F350-6

F350-6 TGT Addict

May 25, 2009
    What's the tow truck service like?

You get a ride and your car home safe.

10. Saltyag2010

Saltyag2010 TGT Addict

Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I haven't tried that yet. Sounds pricey. Last tow was from the beach and it cost me 120$.

I dont understand why people would post on a thread about ride sharing about not drinking. If I don't want to drive I'm not. It's about getting a ride.

As a consumer, I always felt safe with uber. I don't care about fingerprints or whatever. It's as simple as I want to go somewhere and I'll pay for a service. I don't want less options and uber worked reliably. I don't want bullshit from the city.