• ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    "From the CCPD Press Briefing
    Two CCPD officers responded to report of a man armed with a handgun at Molly's Pub in the 4200 block of McArdle.
    According to the call, the suspect had just been in the men's restroom and had placed the weapon on the sink counter.
    The suspect, 25-year-old Justin Ballesteros, was sitting at the bar when officers arrived.
    One officer made contact and attempted to control Ballesteros quickly and when the officer placed hands on him, Ballesteros reached for his waist band and the gun fell to the floor.
    Ballesteros, who is 6' 3" and 355 lb., was taken to the ground and cuffed.
    On closer inspection, the gun it was an air pistol that looked just like a small Glock semi-automatic.
    Ballesteros was placed under arrest and a search also revealed a small amount of cocaine in his pocket."
    Venture Surplus ad

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    "From the CCPD Press Briefing
    Two CCPD officers responded to report of a man armed with a handgun at Molly's Pub in the 4200 block of McArdle.
    According to the call, the suspect had just been in the men's restroom and had placed the weapon on the sink counter.
    The suspect, 25-year-old Justin Ballesteros, was sitting at the bar when officers arrived.
    One officer made contact and attempted to control Ballesteros quickly and when the officer placed hands on him, Ballesteros reached for his waist band and the gun fell to the floor.
    Ballesteros, who is 6' 3" and 355 lb., was taken to the ground and cuffed.
    On closer inspection, the gun it was an air pistol that looked just like a small Glock semi-automatic.
    Ballesteros was placed under arrest and a search also revealed a small amount of cocaine in his pocket."

Why would anyone carry a fake gun?
    To me thats a sure way to end up dead!
    In this case its clear he was not too bright anyway - snottin dope and carrying a toy gun - there your sign!

border bandit

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Whad u expect?

6'3" 355 lbs probably on ssi, welfare, foodstamps, public housing & couldnt afford a real one.. Maybe illegal?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They carry fake guns thinking they won't get in as much trouble as they would for a real gun, and fake guns are usually all it takes to intimidate someone.

They never heard the advice that an old cop once gave me: if your gun isn't made out of steel, you better hope it's made out of chocolate for the day someone feeds it to you.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I only bluff in poker.

I just don't get the people who carry fake guns, or have a real gun and don't load them. I'm talking about the people who think they will scare off a bad guy. Just seems like a silly way to gamble.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    He's sooooo lucky to be alive!!! I wonder if there was any red marking on the tip of the airsoft barrel?
    I'm with you. If he would have been sober and got it out the two officers might have lit him up in bad way. If you carry a fake gun or a real gun that is unloaded there is a very big possibility that you will get shot trying to scare someone with a real, loaded gun.
    Okay I can't resist he is a good boy. and he was going to clean up his life first thing tomorrow. He is also a dumb ass.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    ...airsoft barrel?

I don't see where the article states that it was an airsoft gun. In my opinion, there's a significant difference between an airsoft gun (toy) and an "air pistol," as in a pellet pistol (not a toy).

But regardless, Mr. Ballasteros is a perfect candidate for Dumbass of the Year and deserves more than he'll likely suffer.

Top Bottom