• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psychsurf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    corpus Christi
    Egyptian Hakim semi auto battle rifle chambered in 8mm Mauser. Shoots and cycles great, includes a couple of bandoliers of ammo in stripper clips (if local), probably like 130 rounds. Ammo is old, only about half are actually firing. $550 or trade. Have to collect info on buyer in this case since it's logged into my curio and relics license book.
    2ymf8lw.jpg

Sig TACOPS TB full size 1911 with threaded barrel. Don't get me wrong, this is a truly badass weapon, but I'm just not a 1911 guy. I'm a Glock guy. I keep trying to be a 1911 guy because they're so freaking classic in design, but it's just not me. Want to trade for G21 + ? I put the trade value at around $850.
    246185h.jpg

On the Sig I really want a full size Glock 21 as part of the deal, I'd consider a FDE XD too. I'll look at other stuff in trade, but the full size polymer 45 is my priority. Also interested in a AK or other "scary" guns. I'll look at cash-only offers on the Hakim, but the Sig needs to be part or full trade. Other trades always considered, just try me.
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom