• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Costco removed Palmetto Cheese products from it's store because the owner said "BLM is a terrorist organization" on his facebook page.

So, I will be tearing up my Costco card and mailing it to the president of Costco for 3 reasons.

1) BLM is a terrorist organization and if Costco management is too stupid to see that then I don't want to do business with them.

2) Costco management obviously does not support freedom of speech.

3) I am totally against forcing a boycott of any companies or businesses based on what someone else thinks.
    Lynx Defense

JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    I know you're right, it's just extremely disappointing when they cower before these terrorist organizations. With the 100's of millions flowing to ActBLue on behalf of BLM, one wonders just how much of that money is actually used by BLM vs other subversive causes.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I know you're right, it's just extremely disappointing when they cower before these terrorist organizations. With the 100's of millions flowing to ActBLue on behalf of BLM, one wonders just how much of that money is actually used by BLM vs other subversive causes.
    The disheartening aspect is a majority of society will never do the research or even allow others to wake them from their trauma based mind control media has over them. We need to squash disinformation and propaganda, it is killing our nation.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Costco removed Palmetto Cheese products from it's store because the owner said "BLM is a terrorist organization" on his facebook page.

So, I will be tearing up my Costco card and mailing it to the president of Costco for 3 reasons.

1) BLM is a terrorist organization and if Costco management is too stupid to see that then I don't want to do business with them.

3) I am totally against forcing a boycott of any companies or businesses based on what someone else thinks.
    Bravo... bravo...

Forcing a boycott.. Mmmm... If we did use some of the "bullets" the left uses such that these corporate heads could see the actual percentages of business lost. And then maybe they do know those numbers. The long, short, tall, skinny of it is in the last election the Left did in fact have a majority of the votes. Yeah, we all know why. It will be interesting and indeed telling if they manage to once again lose the election while carrying the majority. If the Right, conservatives, constitutionalist are as strong, in numbers, as we think we are the majority and the Electoral College should reflect that strength in this years Presidential election. Yes... will be telling indeed!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The sad thing is this was all in the works long before 2020 and we and the previous generations allowed it to progress.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The sad thing is this was all in the works long before 2020 and we and the previous generations allowed it to progress.
    Sad but true. Also sad but true is that turncoat piece of shit Paul Ryan inflicted an enormous amount of damage!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I would love to see some organized, but peaceful, protests and demonstrations in our Costco parking lots or even in the stores. It's time to start speaking out in a very visable way.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Ah shit, just renewed...now I have to shred it...f'ing cowards at Costco..

JohnSo,

IF it was me that just renewed a COSTCO card, I would go to "customer service" & demand my 50 bucks back.
    (My card expired about 3 years ago, when my "roomie" Ellie died in a freak accident, at Christmas of 2017 & it was not renewed. - Ellie shopped there virtually every week, though I seldom did.)

just my OPINON, satx

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    JohnSo,

IF it was me that just renewed a COSTCO card, I would go to "customer service" & demand my 50 bucks back.
    (My card expired about 3 years ago, when my "roomie" Ellie died in a freak accident, at Christmas of 2017 & it was not renewed. - Ellie shopped there virtually every week, though I seldom did.)

just my OPINON, satx
    I would do the same and make sure to speak to a manager and tell them why you are demanding your money back and cancelling your membership. We need lots and lots of people to do this.

Unfortunately Walmart and Target have also made major commitments to racist, terrorist causes too !

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I would do the same and make sure to speak to a manager and tell them why you are demanding your money back and cancelling your membership. We need lots and lots of people to do this.

Unfortunately Walmart and Target have also made major commitments to racist, terrorist causes too !

gambler,

Pardon me for saying that that is "apples & oranges", as I don't have to pay a membership fee to shop Target or Wal-Mart.

yours, satx

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    gambler,

Pardon me for saying that that is "apples & oranges", as I don't have to pay a membership fee to shop Target or Wal-Mart.

yours, satx
    Was really referring to Walmart because Sam's Club is Walmart. Just threw Target in for information.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

And yet here you are! Trying to force a boycott of a company based on what they think! Rather obvious you don't support freedom of speech either then.
    I would love to see some organized, but peaceful, protests and demonstrations in our Costco parking lots or even in the stores. It's time to start speaking out in a very visable way.

Two reasons I see that as being very bad ideas.

First one, you are promoting trespassing, and would be committing trespassing on private property.

Second, in these current times, regardless of the message, or it's intent, there would or could be a high probability for things to either get our of hand, or to attract the wrong sort of people and get out of hand.

Care to expand on that last statement about Walmart and Target.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    No I don't care to, but thanks for asking.

So we are just suppose to accept your opinions as facts now?

Granted, you are entitled to your opinions just like myself, and everyone else. I totally accept and support that.

But do you understand the concept of the difference between a rant and a discussion? A rant is simply speaking loudly about something with your opinions. A discussion is talking about something between different parties about a subject or topic.

So is this a rant, or a discussion? I simply asked some simple questions, but you are declining to answer them, so IMO that leads me to think you are on a rant, not wanting to have a discussion.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    So we are just suppose to accept your opinions as facts now?

Granted, you are entitled to your opinions just like myself, and everyone else. I totally accept and support that.

But do you understand the concept of the difference between a rant and a discussion? A rant is simply speaking loudly about something with your opinions. A discussion is talking about something between different parties about a subject or topic.

So is this a rant, or a discussion? I simply asked some simple questions, but you are declining to answer them, so IMO that leads me to think you are on a rant, not wanting to have a discussion.
    Well, that's OK I think. You are entitled to think whatever you like. Have a nice day.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Like this
    c2ea0013dd5737b05dc041d748353360.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom