• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm so glad that you are glad....

I just find it curious, that you go off on these "rants" about things, and I question you about somethings, or point out things I see as wrong or I disagree with, and you seem to revert to a position of declining to answer or discuss the things I am bringing up. That isn't a discussion or the way adults discuss thing that I'm aware of.

And most people, if they are just ranting about something, to vent some steam or frustration about something, usually have the courtesy to post a disclaimer, telling others it's simply a rant about something that is upsetting them.

Just making an observation based on your posts.
    Lynx Defense

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    popcorn02.jpeg

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    RANT:

Adjective

Speaking at length in an angry and impassioned way
    angry
    mad
    raving
    insane
    enraged
    furious
    livid
    wild
    fuming
    There are over 200 adjectives describing spoken or written “Ranting”

One might even say that many posts are some adjective of a Rant.

However, in my opinion, many posts with notable exceptions, actually fall into the category of ‘Bitching’. They are often What we should do or what someone else should do. I was very proud of the guy who said he was headed to San Antonio the day the Alamo issue was brought up. We need more of this to make a real difference.

The Gambler said, “So, I will be tearing up my Costco card and mailing it to the president of Costco for 3 reasons.” Now that falls into the category of “kicking” because he is actually doing something in support of his “rant” and post.

Overall a good post in my opinion. We will likely move the needle when we all become a bit more of kickers than bitchers. Also I can’t help but say that if a person slams a poster, not on the merits of the actual post, but otherwise, on a more personal basis, is that not a form of Cancel Culture at work?

So are we Bitching or Kicking? One is Lip Service the other is Action to change the course.

Why should we allow a hand full of Left activists (who will post and write letters) control the issue at hand while we spend our time preaching to the quire, and arguing on forums. We can make time to do both, and things will not change until we do.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    RANT:

Adjective

Speaking at length in an angry and impassioned way
    angry
    mad
    raving
    insane
    enraged
    furious
    livid
    wild
    fuming
    There are over 200 adjectives describing spoken or written “Ranting”

One might even say that many posts are some adjective of a Rant.

However, in my opinion, many posts with notable exceptions, actually fall into the category of ‘Bitching’. They are often What we should do or what someone else should do. I was very proud of the guy who said he was headed to San Antonio the day the Alamo issue was brought up. We need more of this to make a real difference.

The Gambler said, “So, I will be tearing up my Costco card and mailing it to the president of Costco for 3 reasons.” Now that falls into the category of “kicking” because he is actually doing something in support of his “rant” and post.

Overall a good post in my opinion. We will likely move the needle when we all become a bit more of kickers than bitchers. Also I can’t help but say that if a person slams a poster, not on the merits of the actual post, but otherwise, on a more personal basis, is that not a form of Cancel Culture at work?

So are we Bitching or Kicking? One is Lip Service the other is Action to change the course.

Why should we allow a hand full of Left activists (who will post and write letters) control the issue at hand while we spend our time preaching to the quire, and arguing on forums. We can make time to do both, and things will not change until we do.

I simply respond based on observations of what people post. It's not personal in any way. I'd have to know a person personally, for it to be personal!

My opinions are, exactly that, opinions. And if the OP wishes to decline answering my questions I posed to him, that is entirely up to him. No skin off my nose, and won't disrupt what I do in any way. But it probably does lead myself and maybe others, to question what his motives are when he makes these rants. Because, there is as much a radical fringe element on the right, as there is on the left. Both are extremely dangerous, and are nothing more than opposite sides of the same coin. Neither are anything I want to be a part of, or associate with.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    I've never been to a Costco store,and it was the late 80's since I've been to a Sam's store. I'm not going to pay a fee in order to shop some place. Same thing with the grocery stores that require you to have their card in order to get a discount price. When they started that crap,I stopped shopping there.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Costco removed Palmetto Cheese products from it's store because the owner said "BLM is a terrorist organization" on his facebook page.

Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

When are business owners going to learn to keep their opinions to themself?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

When are business owners going to learn to keep their opinions to themself?
    I think lots of businesses feel like they must jump on this band wagon to keep their stores from being robbed, looted and burned during the riots.

But, Wendy's gave $500,000 to a type BLM organization, and still got burned down in Atlanta after Rayshard Brooks was killed by the cops.

People need to wake up and recognize the BLM does not give a hoot about black lives, they are an anarchist and terrorist organization. They need to be identified as such and the government needs to go after them and put a stop to their activities.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Joining Costco, or Sam's Club doesn't make any sense for most people. Most times, most people are not saving enough to cover the cost of membership. They just think they are.

If you are a small business owner, and are buying in bulk lots of products, you can save some money over buying the same products elsewhere.

When I owned my own business some years ago, I had a Sam's Club membership. Once I got out of business, I didn't renew it.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I think lots of businesses feel like they must jump on this band wagon to keep their stores from being robbed, looted and burned during the riots.

I am referring to the owner of Palmetto Cheese. You have to be a phucking idiot to not know those comments are going to hurt your business, and your employees. Totally unforced error.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I am referring to the owner of Palmetto Cheese. You have to be a phucking idiot to not know those comments are going to hurt your business, and your employees. Totally unforced error.

In these current times, if you are a company or business, it's best to stay neutral and keep opinions about such hot topics to yourself. It's going to offend some group on one side or the other. Which can lead to people dropping your products or services.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    In these current times, if you are a company or business, it's best to stay neutral and keep opinions about such hot topics to yourself. It's going to offend some group on one side or the other. Which can lead to people dropping your products or services.

Exactly. it is bigger than yourself. Folks are relying on you for jobs, etc.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Oh yes that is probably correct.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Joining Costco, or Sam's Club doesn't make any sense for most people. Most times, most people are not saving enough to cover the cost of membership. They just think they are.

If you are a small business owner, and are buying in bulk lots of products, you can save some money over buying the same products elsewhere.

When I owned my own business some years ago, I had a Sam's Club membership. Once I got out of business, I didn't renew it.
    I'm not sure what that has to do with Costco not recognizing that BLM is a terrorist organization but thanks for that insight.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

The BLM doesn't care who supports them. They are simply another source of donations for the Democrats. And the Democrats are loving all the contributions.

They really should change to DCM. Democrat Coffers Matter!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I'm not sure what that has to do with Costco not recognizing that BLM is a terrorist organization but thanks for that insight.

Now you are going to make decisions as to what I post on a thread?

Wow.

I'll send you a copy of what I plan on posting on various threads for you approval from now on. Yeah, hold your breath and wait for that to happen!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    In these current times, as a business, you conduct risk assessment. You evaluate which group(s) have the most potential to cause you financial loss. If possible you mollify that/those groups. I honestly don't believe a lot of these corps. give a stink about BLM. The do give a stink if BLM burns and loots their establishments. Yes, there are some left'tard companies... I think Google "may" qualify for inclusion into that group. But Coke-Cola - Nah they're looking out for #1. And maybe in the end it actually doesn't matter "why" they give donations(bribes).

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    In these current times, as a business, you conduct risk assessment. You evaluate which group(s) have the most potential to cause you financial loss. If possible you mollify that/those groups. I honestly don't believe a lot of these corps. give a stink about BLM. The do give a stink if BLM burns and loots their establishments. Yes, there are some left'tard companies... I think Google "may" qualify for inclusion into that group. But Coke-Cola - Nah they're looking out for #1. And maybe in the end it actually doesn't matter "why" they give donations(bribes).

Sometimes you just have to wonder at the motivation at the corporate upper ranks as to just exactly what are they thinking, when they pledge huge amounts of money to the BLM.

Do they really believe what they are supporting, or just giving lip service in order to gain a different demographic group of consumers?

And at the lowest levels of those members, or associated with the BLM, I doubt that they have a gameplan as to whom they are going to loot and riot against when they take to the streets in protest.

Your very last sentence, makes a lot of sense when you boil it down the barest of of the minimum!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom