• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    The crowd was well over 1000 people. I tried counting just one section and got 400.

Here's a funny:

Alan is now a Radio Personalty. LOL.

A man who identified himself only as "Texas Mob Father" carried a camouflaged assault rifle strapped to his back during the Austin rally, but he was believed to be the only one to display a gun. Radio personality Alan LaFrance told the crowd he brought a Glock 19, but he kept it out of sight.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I would say perhaps 1,800. That is pretty good for a State who has gone on record that Federal Restrictions on the Second Amendment will not be enforced here.

Texas, the last bastion of freedom in the second most populated state in the Nation.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    The most ignorant are usually the busiest on news site comment sections.

The comment section allows cowardly people to spout their opinion without fear of being slapped down in public. It makes them feel powerful. They are a tiny tiny percentage of the people out there. I wouldn't give them more credit than they are due.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    The comment section allows cowardly people to spout their opinion without fear of being slapped down in public. It makes them feel powerful. They are a tiny tiny percentage of the people out there. I wouldn't give them more credit than they are due.

This made me feel better.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Translation: It's Troll City.

Top Bottom