Texas SOT

Covid vaccine for kids will kill 50, for every 1 it saves!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Do you consider the source to be reliable? Lot of fake news out there and Gateway seems to be one of them.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Not the first I have seen on that. From several sources. So far, everything I have seen, the vaccine is far more dangerous to kids than Covid is. Kids are in far more danger "safe at home" than they are from Covid.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Do you consider the source to be reliable? Lot of fake news out there and Gateway seems to be one of them.
    I find GP to be far more reliable than MSNBC,CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,and a dozen other MSM sites. Besides the data cited in the article comes from Pfizer, the CDC, and Stanford." You can lead a horse to water..." The stats of 50 to 1 is conservative btw, it is more likely the 117 to 1 cited in the end of the article. You are free to risk your children if you like.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I find GP to be far more reliable than MSNBC,CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,and a dozen other MSM sites. Besides the data cited in the article comes from Pfizer, the CDC, and Stanford." You can lead a horse to water..." The stats of 50 to 1 is conservative btw, it is more likely the 117 to 1 cited in the end of the article. You are free to risk your children if you like.

Your response does not inspire confidence in your source. Anything is better than the MSM you quoted. I feel that Babylon Bee is about as authoritative as Gateway, and BB lets you know it is all satire.
    So you would bet your kids lives on a report from Gateway, I wouldn't. But I have no relatives in the age group discussed. I also have no problem with letting you decide how you and yours are treated. No government mandates. You may be right and you may be wrong. Time will tell.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Well, my wife and I got the vaccine because of our age, but won't get boosters. (And frankly part of the reason I got it was that the REAL President got it pushed through) My wife and daughter are RN's, and review numerous medical journals often. My wife is an L&D nurse, and has observed a dramatic upswing in complications in patients that have been vaccinated. (CDC has noted that the vaccine is contra-indicated for women of child bearing age, and initially warned against it, before Brandon and Company got mad) My daughter, her husband, and 4 children have all had Covid, not even comparable to the flu, so they certainly will not risk side effects. Medical decisions should be made by those affected, with consultation from qualified medical personnel, not mandated by Brandon!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The children are as close to zero risk as you can get for Covid complications and it just breaks my heart that these parents blindly put trust in the govt for this jab. Why would someone submit their kid to any medicine or procedure that is not proven. I mean, there are so many unknowns, and to subject a child who have the rest of their lives ahead of them to unknown health risks is absolutely absurd. This vax has been on the market for just under a year. It skipped all of the animal tests and normal trials. The Island of Gibraltar has the highest % of vaccinations in the world. 100%. Why then is Covid raging over there now? They are about to go into lock downs again.

The shot is not a vaccine. The CDC has already changed the definition of a vaccine since the shot does not keep you from getting the virus, it doesn’t keep you from transmitting it, and it does not keep you out of the hospital. Nobody questions why they are made to mask up as social distance if they have been vaxxed? The movie “Idiocracy” comes to mind.

Then there’s the “pandemic” itself. Really? This is not a pandemic by any stretch of the imagination, but the mere mention of it stokes fear in people. As defined by MediDictionary:

“ Pandemic: An epidemic (a sudden outbreak) that becomes very widespread and affects a whole region, a continent, or the world due to a susceptible population. By definition, a true pandemic causes a high degree of mortality (death)”

I predict we will soon be redefining what a pandemic is so that it fits the narrative. There has not been a high degree of mortality. We should put this effort into higher casualty illnesses like cancer or world hunger.

At best case this is a cash grab. Anybody find it odd that the US just purchased a bunch of the new Small Pox Vax from Merck? Why? Hasn’t small pox been eradicated since 1981?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Well, my wife and I got the vaccine because of our age, but won't get boosters. (And frankly part of the reason I got it was that the REAL President got it pushed through) My wife and daughter are RN's, and review numerous medical journals often. My wife is an L&D nurse, and has observed a dramatic upswing in complications in patients that have been vaccinated. (CDC has noted that the vaccine is contra-indicated for women of child bearing age, and initially warned against it, before Brandon and Company got mad) My daughter, her husband, and 4 children have all had Covid, not even comparable to the flu, so they certainly will not risk side effects. Medical decisions should be made by those affected, with consultation from qualified medical personnel, not mandated by Brandon!

Actually CDC site says.............
    Yes, COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant now, or who might become pregnant in the future. You might want to have a conversation with your healthcare provider about COVID-19 vaccination. While such a conversation might be helpful, it is not required before vaccination. Learn more about vaccination considerations for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Are you saying that our senile president changed the CDC site?

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Actually CDC site says.............
    Yes, COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant now, or who might become pregnant in the future. You might want to have a conversation with your healthcare provider about COVID-19 vaccination. While such a conversation might be helpful, it is not required before vaccination. Learn more about vaccination considerations for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Are you saying that our senile president changed the CDC site?

Jeez, who is paying you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Kool-aid, apparently.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Anyone this rabid must be getting cash by post.

I mean really, at some point you have to leave people to their devices if you don’t agree with them. Rotor tiller seems to seek this stuff out just to stir shit…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom