Covid Vaccine Issues

avvidclif

Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 30, 2017
Van Zandt County
Not saying there are issues with the vaccines but the medical insurance companies (or whoever does it) have set specific codes for Covid vaccine related health issues. I was told they're quite active.

Hmmmmmm

WT_Foxtrot

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
North Texas
Not saying there are issues with the vaccines but the medical insurance companies (or whoever does it) have set specific codes for Covid vaccine related health issues. I was told they're quite active.

Hmmmmmm

Not surprising. Someone very close to me has had nothing but issues since getting the jab, swelling of the limbs, lung/breathing issues, difficulty controlling their muscles, and had fluid drained twice so far. None of these were present before getting the shot. And I'm certain it's not an isolated incident.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 21, 2014
I know about 8 people that have gotten it. Only one has had issues. Severe vertigo and loss of hearing. She says her ENT is busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
Can't say how many videos of people from very young to old conveying horror stories.

There are now well over 400,000 reports to VAERS, and as I said in another thread, the CDC themselves admitted only about 1% - 10% cases are reported. Also, remember, we don't even know what long term effects will be from this vaccine. What other thing can have so many deaths and adverse events and still be pushed as safe?

Grumps21

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 28, 2021
Houston
1) bribes ranging from burgers to pot to lotto tickets to take the jab
2) the press and social medial blocking discussion about side effects
3) the broad brush 86 of any discussion on existing known (and cheap) treatments

This should be a red flag to any rational, thinking person. It pains me that most of my family, friends and people I care for bought into this Trojan horse because of their willingness to see good in people. I really hope I’m wrong and that I am over thinking this.
I will gladly get the jab, but only after there is honest and open discussion that allows me to make an informed decision on my own. Unfortunately I don’t see that happening. What are they hiding?

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
1) bribes ranging from burgers to pot to lotto tickets to take the jab
2) the press and social medial blocking discussion about side effects
3) the broad brush 86 of any discussion on existing known (and cheap) treatments

This should be a red flag to any rational, thinking person. It pains me that most of my family, friends and people I care for bought into this Trojan horse because of their willingness to see good in people. I really hope I’m wrong and that I am over thinking this.
I will gladly get the jab, but only after there is honest and open discussion that allows me to make an informed decision on my own. Unfortunately I don’t see that happening. What are they hiding?
I'd like to think it's only happening here in America, but it's all over the world. I hate to think it's some kind of cabal, but it does make one wonder. There used to be discussions allowed over diseases, but now if you don't go along with the narrative, you're censored.

studenygreg

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 7, 2015
I'm not against vaccines but I haven't gotten one nor do I plan to. I'm creeped out at how the media, celebrities, libtards, etc are pressuring people to get one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud