• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Flashbang is so desperate for you to inject this genetic machine into your body he is sending people door to door. That's enough for me, I'll never take this. Ever.

Then there is this, which accounts for 1 to 10% of the actual number. https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

1626402981246.png

I trust this former Navy surgeon, Dr. Lee Merritt, more than Bill Gates, the WEF and the WHO. Call me crazy.

These sickos have been working on corona viruses for 20 years.

I'll also listen to one of the world's leading cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough from Texas, when he says this "vaccine" should be stopped immediately.

"When the doctors wake up from their trance, they will be shocked to realize what they have done to people."

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Try again
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We will never know the true number of deaths actually caused by the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins. We know the PCR tests were purposely misused to produce false positives. We know hospitals were paid extra for every reported Covid "death." We know even the CDC admitted the actual bio-weapon deaths were only 6% of what was reported. All of this was designed to get a needle in your arm. A needle that will turn your body into a spike protein factory.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    And your numbers come from where? We have gone over this a ton of times, mortality rate is about 1.6%. Many gun people are mathematically challenged.
    Ha ha. And some of us are not that challenged. I managed to survive and pass a regular semester of Differental Equations in a five week summer session as an undergrad.
    But seriously, you have to choose the numbers that you work with. If the CDC admits that only 6% of the deaths are from Covid, your 1.6% figure is an absolute joke. Where do you get YOUR numbers?
    Is it Jen Psaki? 8-)

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    As to the Firearm Enthusiast being "challenged" by (that racist stuff) called MATH?

You are high on crack.

Reloaders are conversant in: Bore Diameter. Bullet weight in grains. Powder charge in grains. Case length. Primer seating depth. OAL. How many thousand rounds from a pound of powder.....

Pistol guys know: Power Factor. Hit Factor. "X" amount of "clicks" for "Y" range...etc.

Rifle fellers? Well you figure the dope for a 1200 yd shot. Ballistic coefficients, drag, windage, mirage, sling tension on the stock, velocity (muzzle, at target...where does it go sub sonic?) Mil Dot....etc..etc...

There may be some folk what have trouble with their "goesintoz", for the most part.......it ain't the Firearm Enthusiast!

Suggest? "Circle back to it"....

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    We will never know the true number of deaths actually caused by the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins. We know the PCR tests were purposely misused to produce false positives. We know hospitals were paid extra for every reported Covid "death." We know even the CDC admitted the actual bio-weapon deaths were only 6% of what was reported. All of this was designed to get a needle in your arm. A needle that will turn your body into a spike protein factory.

Yeah, I am aware of all this and more. The point is even with the inflated numbers, it’s no where near 1.6%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not only were the normal trials skipped, the mRNA vaccines are totally unproven as a type of vaccine. They had only reached the first stage of trials for one application before being selected for the covid use. At least the J&J vaccine is of a proven type.

We have no way of knowing if there are any long term effects. Some tests can be "accelerated." Corrosion testing? Crank up the temperature and the concentration of the corrodent. But a vaccine? No way to accelerate the time aspect. If any long term effects exist (and I am not saying there are or are not), this will be very ugly in the coming years.

I judge my risk from the virus to be more acceptable than the vaccine risk.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The irony that people are concerned about this vaccine, but will shove Whattaburger in their faces like there's no tomorrow and without a second thought!

After 25 years in the military, I've had enough jabs that another one isn't going to do any more damage. Not that I think this one does much good, but like all vaccinations it's hard to judge how effective they are when the desired outcome is not getting the virus they defend against!

As for reactions to the COVID shots, I know a lot of people who have gotten them and other than a few mild days of aches no one has reported anything serious. And that group includes my 83-year-old mother!

Honestly, look at your average Texan and tell me how "health conscious" they really are! Morbid obesity and diabetes run rampant throughout this state due to poor lifestyle choices, and people are worried about a shot? Well, that makes sense since the way folks eat around here and their lethargic habits, they are already leaning on death's door but you'd think that would make them want the vaccination more...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The irony that people are concerned about this vaccine, but will shove Whattaburger in their faces like there's no tomorrow and without a second thought!

After 25 years in the military, I've had enough jabs that another one isn't going to do any more damage. Not that I think this one does much good, but like all vaccinations it's hard to judge how effective they are when the desired outcome is not getting the virus they defend against!

As for reactions to the COVID shots, I know a lot of people who have gotten them and other than a few mild days of aches no one has reported anything serious. And that group includes my 83-year-old mother!

Honestly, look at your average Texan and tell me how "health conscious" they really are! Morbid obesity and diabetes run rampant throughout this state due to poor lifestyle choices, and people are worried about a shot? Well, that makes sense since the way folks eat around here and their lethargic habits, they are already leaning on death's door but you'd think that would make them want the vaccination more...
    I have to eat. I don't have to take the vaccine.

Until now, every vaccine you have taken and had no problems with went through rigorous trials. This one did not. Can you tell the difference here?

My health is fine, thank you.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas

I was just telling my wife who knows what the Army used to shoot us up with using those air injectors. I have no idea. Not exactly informed consent was it? I was fortunate to miss out on the anthrax experiments. But one thing they likely did not give us was mRNA, or a DNA delivery shot like those criminals over at J&J stewed up. As far as I know, it did not exist before 2000.

Personal health is the number one issue.
    - Lose weight (I've used a low carb diet for over two years now to keep an extra 40 or 50 pounds off. I can run again. Ok, jog.) Excess weight is the Number 1 co-morbidity.
    - Take 10,000 IU of D3, preferably with K2 every day. CV deaths in people with vitamin D levels over 30 are virtually non-existent. Get you levels checked and shoot for plus 60. You cannot get enough D from the sun. Also, get a D with vitamin K. K2 moves the calcium from your blood back into your bones.
    - I take a minimum of 1,000 mg of vitamin C every day. Two or three grams on heavy pollen days, it seems to help with allergies.
    - Stock up on some Ivermectin for dealing with spike proteins.
    - Stock upon on some HCQ in case you get the flu.

Here is Dr. Merritt's complete list. (Your mileage may vary, Zinc over 15 or 20 mg makes me violently ill and Quercetin messed up my thyroid numbers.)

And NO, these genetic treatments are not effective at preventing flu symptoms, whatever may be their source. It is my belief that the "Delta" or any other variant is just illness caused by the VAX itself. No lab can isolate any CV19 virus at this time, let alone identify a "variant."

Just saw this on the highly vaccinated country of Israel:

1626444671408.png

So if you have taken the Jab, please strongly consider all of the data out there before doing so again. I would suggest that Fox News, the CDC-NIH or the White House are not the best sources of information.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    The danger of all Covid vaccines is a very quiet public secret.
    Frankly, if I think back to all friends and acquaintances I heard that got the vaccine, majority of them had a reaction and many severe (asthma attacks, thrombosis etc). So from this perspective, the side effects aren't minimal and should not be dismissed.

And to track this statistically and correctly, we would need to ensure that they don't cheat like they did with Covid deaths. Lots of ignorant doctors dismiss any possible connection between people getting sick unexpectedly and their recent vaccination. The close-mindedness of the left is very dangerous.

Top Bottom