• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Issues??? These stupid fukers have issues with everyday medicine. Every time I turn on the TV there’s some lawyer trying to get money from some medicine that causes issues with humans. They pushed this vaccine quicker than anything I’ve ever seen. So do you really think it’s that safe?

but clearly,Humans are no longer taught common sense.
    ARJ Defense ad

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'close mindedness' of some on this forum is startling.

We've read many a severe reaction from the so-called vaccine by quite a number of the members on this forum that I'm puzzled why some still outright insist everyone get the jab or hint that they're way in the wrong for not getting it?

I wonder why those (thankfully only a handful on the forum) who insist everyone must get the jab can't simply understand it's a personal decision, not theirs...

Closet lefties?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The danger of all Covid vaccines is a very quiet public secret.
    Frankly, if I think back to all friends and acquaintances I heard that got the vaccine, majority of them had a reaction and many severe (asthma attacks, thrombosis etc). So from this perspective, the side effects aren't minimal and should not be dismissed.

And to track this statistically and correctly, we would need to ensure that they don't cheat like they did with Covid deaths. Lots of ignorant doctors dismiss any possible connection between people getting sick unexpectedly and their recent vaccination. The close-mindedness of the left is very dangerous.
    I wish it was ignorance, for that I can understand. The reluctance to push back against a society that threatens violence and ruin if you don't conform, so to me it's more like turning a blind eye. The attitude of "I will do whatever it takes to keep what I have" trumps the hippocratic oath.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    In a couple of years every other commercial on the idiot box will be from a law firm.

"If you took the chinavirus jab you may be entitled to compensation"
    Call us at 800 virusjab.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    I was just telling my wife who knows what the Army used to shoot us up with using those air injectors. I have no idea. Not exactly informed consent was it? I was fortunate to miss out on the anthrax experiments. But one thing they likely did not give us was mRNA, or a DNA delivery shot like those criminals over at J&J stewed up. As far as I know, it did not exist before 2000.

Personal health is the number one issue.
    - Lose weight (I've used a low carb diet for over two years now to keep an extra 40 or 50 pounds off. I can run again. Ok, jog.) Excess weight is the Number 1 co-morbidity.
    - Take 10,000 IU of D3, preferably with K2 every day. CV deaths in people with vitamin D levels over 30 are virtually non-existent. Get you levels checked and shoot for plus 60. You cannot get enough D from the sun. Also, get a D with vitamin K. K2 moves the calcium from your blood back into your bones.
    - I take a minimum of 1,000 mg of vitamin C every day. Two or three grams on heavy pollen days, it seems to help with allergies.
    - Stock up on some Ivermectin for dealing with spike proteins.
    - Stock upon on some HCQ in case you get the flu.

Here is Dr. Merritt's complete list. (Your mileage may vary, Zinc over 15 or 20 mg makes me violently ill and Quercetin messed up my thyroid numbers.)

And NO, these genetic treatments are not effective at preventing flu symptoms, whatever may be their source. It is my belief that the "Delta" or any other variant is just illness caused by the VAX itself. No lab can isolate any CV19 virus at this time, let alone identify a "variant."

Just saw this on the highly vaccinated country of Israel:

View attachment 266722

So if you have taken the Jab, please strongly consider all of the data out there before doing so again. I would suggest that Fox News, the CDC-NIH or the White House are not the best sources of information.

But you CHOOSE to join and gave ol uncle ownership of yo ass til you time was up. There by consenting to all those shots etc.

I chose not to sign up 40 plus yrs ago. There by retaining consent authority over what I eat or inject etc.

I do love me some whataburger
    I am however FAR from obese.

At 60 Im under 20 lbs above HS weight of 175-180.

I have never broken the 200 mark in those yrs.

No way they poke me with this made up fake ass shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Time for the Friday count.

1626452804489.png

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    LLP,

Many choose to ignore the VAERS statistics as it makes them 'uncomfortable'...now get the jab, resistance is futile...
    Yes, I think a lot of people are burying their heads in the sand because even considering that this is NOT the Be Happy Get The Shot Life Will Go Back To Normal Miracle From Big Pharma is too much for some to handle.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now the CDC is saying that wildfire smoke is spreading COVID, they are imploring people to get vaccinated. Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure the fire that causes smoke would kill any viruses.

Dinoble1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Issues??? These stupid fukers have issues with everyday medicine. Every time I turn on the TV there’s some lawyer trying to get money from some medicine that causes issues with humans. They pushed this vaccine quicker than anything I’ve ever seen. So do you really think it’s that safe?

but clearly,Humans are no longer taught common sense.

You won’t see these TV ads for any complications and side effects of this vaccine. The goverment has decided the drug companies are held harmless for any adverse consequences.
    Look behind the curtain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Just my .02, but a few questions I'd have currently would be these...

1. Is anyone capable of acquiring samples from multiple-lots of each vaccine variant, and running differential analysis at the molecular level? Be interested to see what results that turns up...

2. For those who have received a jab - very curious if there's any post-injection testing, OR, specifically - are folks generally continuing to be pressured about taking covid19 (PCR testing)?

Last question for now on this line-of-reasoning (disclaimer: this isn't my field and I've had very little free-time for research lately, but running down a few thoughts):

3. For those who have received one or more vaccine jabs, would be extremely interested to learn (e.g. prove or disprove) if there are any significant VNTR deltas identifiable across individual patients - prior and subsequent to any of the new vaccine treatments...

Who knows, maybe somebody has a bit of free time on their hands...

Top Bottom