Covid Vaccine Issues

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Ain't that the truth! I'd probably die of a heart attack from excitement if congress actually started following the constitution.

I'd probably get the vapors!

I have enough medical issues that will more than likely kill me before Covid gets the chance. Hence part of my reasons I'll never get the vaccine. I have a pretty good idea of my odds and what to expect, without throwing some wild-card into the mix, and screwing shit up!

LaborLawPaul

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 16, 2021
North Texas
Some folks think the Spanish flu actually came out of Kansas.

No foolin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"For the time being, therefore, all three theories of the origin of the 'Spanish' flu remain on the table." ...

"In 2017, therefore, there is only one thing we can say with something close to certainty: the Spanish flu did not start in Spain." ...

"There is one final possibility: that none of the three theories is correct .. ."

Pale Rider, by Laura Spinney, (2017) pp. 164-5.

Those three theories argue that it started in:

1. China,
2. Kansas, or
3. France.

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
"For the time being, therefore, all three theories of the origin of the 'Spanish' flue remain on the table." ...

"In 2017, therefore, there is only one thing we can say with something close to certainty: the Spanish flu did not start in Spain." ...

"There is one final possibility: that none of the three theories is correct .. ."

Pale Rider, by Laura Spinney, (2017) pp. 164-5.

Those three theories argue that it started in:

1. China,
2. Kansas, or
3. France.
You forgot.......

Aliens. :abduction:

CyberWolf

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 22, 2018
US
Congratulations! This thread seems to have successfully been brought back to the bullshit false dichotomy of "to vaccine or not-to-vaccine....how ya like them odds??"...Very smooth....

Methinks a couple of y'all have earned your latest check (or maybe just pat-on-the-back?); ain't nothing going to make that shit sandwich smell like a steak dinner, though...

Read this carefully - For the purposes of simple comparison, it doesn't matter one fuckin' bit what the casualty numbers with/without vaccine are, given the downright fuckin' despicable actions of deliberately restricting acess to preexisting and potentially viable alternatives, or even accurate information on those topics. That was planned. It was done. It can never be undone.

"What would 'they' have said?"

I think maybe something like "why the **** wouldn't you assholes even try any potential alternatives until it was too late to matter? Are ypu fukin' stoopid? Are you that fukin' gullible? Are you in on the score? What the fuk happened to your Oath? Well....any time now?"

On a related note - everybody (generally speaking) keeps throwing around words like 'misinformation', most of whom very obviously have no friggin clue what the word means. Let's look at the word a bit deeper, shall we?

The word 'misinformation' has no applicability within the context of normal (and intellectually honest) conversation or discourse. This applies regardless of topic, perspective, or factual accuracy of information being discussed. (it may seem like there are exceptions to this, but those are illusory).

The very concept of 'misinformation' is inherently coupled to the concepts of Information and Psychological Warfare. Without those specific [offensive] concepts "in play", we're just back to the age-old deal of opinions being like assholes - everyone's got one, and incorrect information is just incorrect information. Let that sink in for a bit.[/i]

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
Well I did take the vaccine, have not had those side effects, have lost 340 of my fellow citizens un-vaccinated and 1 vaccinated. Life is a gamble but you have to know the odds. In your scenario I said you would die from Covid un-vaccinated with very small odds of being in a serious degraded condition. Minuscule odds vs death. Play the odds.
Really no different than any vaccine we take, some small number will have serious problems with the vaccine or even death. You play the odds. Are you better with a seat belt on in a car wreck or off? You play the odds. Do you love Harleys? You play the odds. Are you a pilot like I am, you play the odds.
Seriously, if those 340 that died were alive today, knew that they were going to die, who in their right mind would not get vaccinated even if it were only 10% effective? 100% you will die, extremely small risk of bad side effects vs being alive and healthy. If you would still say no vaccine than Darwin was right.
Well, I haven't taken the vaccine and I am alive. I don't know anyone who died from covid.

So what is your point?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Well, I haven't taken the vaccine and I am alive. I don't know anyone who died from covid.

So what is your point?
You lead a sheltered life.
I know several that have had covid. Pretty sure including me. Don't know any that died.
And I am out every day. Not a sheltered life. No vaccine or mask.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud