• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Since you too are accusing me, where did I say I trusted the government? I analyze the data and draw my own conclusions, they just differ from yours.
    I wasn't accusing, I was asking. And whose data are your conclusions coming from? The government?
    Target Sports

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I wasn't accusing, I was asking. And whose data are your conclusions coming from? The government?
    Where does your data come by? We both analyze and decide what to do. That’s called choice. I respect your opinion even if I don’t agree with it. What I don’t like is being called a liar, which you have not done, as all my posts are here written in stone I guess.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Where does your data come by? We both analyze and decide what to do. That’s called choice. I respect your opinion even if I don’t agree with it. What I don’t like is being called a liar, which you have not done, as all my posts are here written in stone I guess.
    I didn't call you a liar, I believe you're being mislead, but not lying. Of course I listen to what the government and those that follow the narrative given by them, but that's much the reason of my distrust. It's just too coordinated, and then they seem to often slip up and say exactly what they are up to.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I didn't call you a liar, I believe you're being mislead, but not lying. Of course I listen to what the government and those that follow the narrative given by them, but that's much the reason of my distrust. It's just too coordinated, and then they seem to often slip up and say exactly what they are up to.
    I didn’t say you called me a liar. Others have. Look, I have no problem with you believing and acting on what you think is right. We can agree to disagree.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I didn’t say you called me a liar. Others have. Look, I have no problem with you believing and acting on what you think is right. We can agree to disagree.

I have my own views and opinions on the Covid vaccines. I have stated my reasoning for why I'm against them, here and on other threads.

We can disagree on why and whether to on the vaccines, and draw our own conclusions of what choice to make. I think discussion and sharing of information is great and serves a greater purpose that gets the information out so people can make a choice, or to draw their own conclusions.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    None of anything to do with Covid is proven. But since you butted into a conversation between me and oldag what did I say that was not true or where did I say there were no long term risks?
    When on a site like this it is very easy to mix up who said what and THINK that one person specifically said something. When we look back at what others have written though we frequently find that what we thought they said was not actual.
    Statement like "most of what you said is speculation", what speculation are you talking about? Where do you guys get this from?
    Sorry to butt in.

(Actually I'm not. I didn't even read your response, TBH)

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If your data comes from NIAID (NIH) or the CDC it is coming from the U.S. government. If your data is coming from the WHO it is coming from many governments. There are both profit and nonprofit institutes and organizations that compile medical data all over the world that don't rely on grants and funding from governments. Think on whom you get your data, and whom may have an agenda.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If your data comes from NIAID (NIH) or the CDC it is coming from the U.S. government. If your data is coming from the WHO it is coming from many governments. There are both profit and nonprofit institutes and organizations that compile medical data all over the world that don't rely on grants and funding from governments. Think on whom you get your data, and whom may have an agenda.
    Virtually all data comes from government. Some very limited amount may come from a local facility. When I post local deaths from COVID in my community it is still government but from local people that I personally know (and trust). You don’t get death certificate numbers in general unless it’s through government. The harsh reality of government. I personally don’t think anyone in government is smart enough to put together the conspiracy some believe in.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Where did I say that?
    "350,000,000 doses later in the U.S. and you are still waiting for more data, that's okay- 5 years, 10 years, how long do you want to wait?"

Read the whole of your posts on this subject. Are you now crawfishing and saying there are long term risks?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    "350,000,000 doses later in the U.S. and you are still waiting for more data, that's okay- 5 years, 10 years, how long do you want to wait?"

Read the whole of your posts on this subject. Are you now crawfishing and saying there are long term risks?
    I have always claimed there is a risk benefit ratio to any vaccine. Sabin polio vaccine caused a few cases of polio. There is no 100 % safe or effective vaccine. My issue on the 350,000,000 doses was how long should we wait and did you feel that the vaccine should be recalled, as Sabin vaccine was. Should an individual have a choice to take a vaccine now with possible unknown future risks or should there been an automatic time span (5-10 years) before it is released for general use? Should the government deny you the right to risk your own life on a vaccine or for an experimental cancer treatment? I never claimed that people wouldn't die from the vaccine. My claim was that more people would die from not having the vaccine.
    As I said in another post, 341 deaths from Covid in Wichita County, my county, one was fully vaccinated.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Virtually all data comes from government. Some very limited amount may come from a local facility. When I post local deaths from COVID in my community it is still government but from local people that I personally know (and trust). You don’t get death certificate numbers in general unless it’s through government. The harsh reality of government. I personally don’t think anyone in government is smart enough to put together the conspiracy some believe in.
    Who said anything about local facilities? I was talking world. Just off the top of my head I can list countries with doctors and scientists that I've heard from: U.S., Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, Austria, Israel, Chile, China, Korea and Japan. I'm sure there is some I left out.

Do I think there is a conspiracy from just the people in our government? No. The globalists are made up of politicians, scientists and business elites from all over the world. Climb out from under your rock sometime and actually do some research.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have always claimed there is a risk benefit ratio to any vaccine. Sabin polio vaccine caused a few cases of polio. There is no 100 % safe or effective vaccine. My issue on the 350,000,000 doses was how long should we wait and did you feel that the vaccine should be recalled, as Sabin vaccine was. Should an individual have a choice to take a vaccine now with possible unknown future risks or should there been an automatic time span (5-10 years) before it is released for general use? Should the government deny you the right to risk your own life on a vaccine or for an experimental cancer treatment? I never claimed that people wouldn't die from the vaccine. My claim was that more people would die from not having the vaccine.
    As I said in another post, 341 deaths from Covid in Wichita County, my county, one was fully vaccinated.
    How do you know more won't die from the vaccine when it has not been fully tested?
    It was an Emergency Use Authorization aimed at the most vulnerable to mitigate fatalities. Not a full authorization for the general public. Especially a mandatory use.

And I am less worried about the government than I am the people controlling those in the government.
    Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    In a court case filed in the Northern Alabama District Court on Monday on behalf of America's Frontline Doctor's, a whistleblower, whose name is being withheld until court convenes, claims that the VAERS report of 9,048 deaths on July 9th was at least 45,000 reported cases of death.

If that is true, then by the CDC's own admission of only 1% to 10% of cases are reported, that could be a catastrophic amount of people dying from these vaccines.

Reactions: gll

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The vaccines from my understanding were experimental, for emergency purposes only?

So also from my understanding they have yet to receive official FDA approval.

But the current administration in Washington DC, led by Biden of course, wants more and more people vaccinated with it. As a matter of fact even to the point of pushing for more vaccinations.

There are so many things that give me concern about the vaccines, that yes, I'd rather risk getting COVID 19 than take the vaccine. I have no confidence or trust in it, and probably less in those pushing the agenda of getting the vaccine.

I have weighed the pros and cons. Getting COVID 19 is the better option and letting nature run it's course. And I can say that with authority since I have already had COVID 19 earlier in the year.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Who's the lab rat?

Attachments

• vax.jpg
      vax.jpg
      20.1 KB · Views: 61

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I hope an honest judge hears that case in Alabama. I read a lot of the filing in that PDF I posted, not much they left out that I can tell.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Well its getting ugly across the EU and UK right now. The citizens are now pushing back on the vaccine passports. It’s happening in Australia too, but I’m not clear if it’s due to forced inoculation or because of the extended lockdown.

Top Bottom