• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Back when I was a younger man, and the Oilers ruled the earth, people would often ask "are you an Oiler's fan or a Cowboy's fan"? Some people answered "Oilers". Some people answered "Cowboys". We could live with that. Yet ... some answered "Both". They were quickly shot and buried.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Cowboys ?

I don't understand why they can't beat a bad team struggling , but they can beat a team like New Orleans..... thats what raises my blood pressure
    They aren't consistent at all and very unpredictable. A new Stadium ? Why doesn't he spend money on a new coach and QB ? One QB who is not afraid to run with the ball and get the job done . I sure would have liked Vince Young at the helm there. Hell ...even Colt McCoy who used to live not far from here would be good. You know...no receiver ...run like a spotted ass ape. They do suck.

usaf_vito

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't understand why they can't beat a bad team struggling , but they can beat a team like New Orleans..... thats what raises my blood pressure
    They aren't consistent at all and very unpredictable. A new Stadium ? Why doesn't he spend money on a new coach and QB ? One QB who is not afraid to run with the ball and get the job done . I sure would have liked Vince Young at the helm there. Hell ...even Colt McCoy who used to live not far from here would be good. You know...no receiver ...run like a spotted ass ape. They do suck.

I'm no Cowboys fan, but I definitely have trouble understanding why Tony Romo has been anointed a superstar QB.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I'm no Cowboys fan, but I definitely have trouble understanding why Tony Romo has been anointed a superstar QB.

He may be accused of bending over and taking it up the ass several times over but he helped them get it done today.... And that's from someone who doesn't understand what the F*cking hype is about the cowgals...

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    He may be accused of bending over and taking it up the ass several times over but he helped them get it done today.... And that's from someone who doesn't understand what the F*cking hype is about the cowgals...

Could just be that some of us grew up with em, and like em....

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    What do you call 47 Millionaires watching the Super Bowl?

The Dallas Cowboys.

How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your front yard?

Put up a goal post.

After they fired Jimmy Johnson, it was never the same. Jerry Jones is a good businessman, but a real bonafide A-Hole.

Top Bottom