• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yesterday at work my Personal Truck/Boat keys, and $100 was stolen from my backpack out of my Company truck, also a handfull of shit from the floor was thrown into my water jug(Could beat his ass for this alone). The only otherperson in my truck all day was this guy, and he never got out with me changing film like he normally does, I also kept seeing him leaned over my stuff, but he claimed he was messing with the radio so I didnt think much of it untill I got back to the shop and didnt have keys or money.

I talked to my boss last night and had a meeting today. He said theres pretty much nothing we can do so I told him to keep it quiet for now. Im still fuming I had my boss take me off the job so I didnt kick his ass and get fired.Any ideas of what can be done? Im 99% sure im just screwed. Both of the guys have records for stealing, but only one was in my truck(Company). I keep my stuff in a backpack since Im sweating all day and dont want my wallet/phone/key fob soaked.

I cant even keep my pistol in my truck because this piece of shit has my keys! I work with Radioactive sources so its not like I can keep it in my back pack.
    Hurley's Gold

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    How can I? I have no proof, but I 100% know its him

Honestly I was so pissed I didnt think about it. Its too late now isnt it? happened yesterday

Last edited:

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Honestly I dont even know how to go about it, do you call non emergency, or go to the station? Wouldnt they pretty much just laugh at me when I say I lost 100 bucks and keys 2 days ago(if I did it tomorrow) its Houston PD after all. I kind of hate to say he was the only one in my truck, them question him with no leads then I have to work with the guys. Im not scared just cant get fired if he starts shit.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Theres no proof other than me seeing him leaned over my bag, and knowing he was the only person in my truck. Its one of the only black guys at the company knowing him he calls racism

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I want to do something just cant afford for this guy to run his mouth and me lose my job. I know me and Ill jump on his ass if he does....Dammit

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Get back on the job with him. Have some cash. Take photos of it, showing serial numbers, at home or somewhere private that he does not have access to. Leave it in your back pack or where ever, in the truck. Have an audio recorder on the whole time. Pay for something, then stick the rest back in the pack, so he sees it. Wait for him to take it. Text your boss or someone to have the cops meet you as you come back to the office. Laugh as he goes to jail.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Honestly I dont even know how to go about it, do you call non emergency, or go to the station? Wouldnt they pretty much just laugh at me when I say I lost 100 bucks and keys 2 days ago(if I did it tomorrow) its Houston PD after all. I kind of hate to say he was the only one in my truck, them question him with no leads then I have to work with the guys. Im not scared just cant get fired if he starts shit.
    Really? Someone stole from you. Report it. Answer questions honestly.

Do you want to do something about it or not?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I do not buy that you are so juvenile you cannot control yourself.

As the Sharks say, "I'm out"

When it comes to a theif running his mouth no, if he touched me I sure as hell wouldnt hesitate

**** it I dont know if its even HPD there but I need to find out.

Top Bottom