• ...and so much more!
  • claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    boom boom sticks - $100 (Pearland)

Reply to: sale-9zeve-1062740107@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-03-06, 8:26AM CST

2 mossberg 500 12g, rem 870 12g, ruger 44, spring 1911, 9mm carbine, win 7mm rem mag, marlin 30-30. I am looking for a jetski, boat, other boom boom sticks, 4wheeler, motocycle, or trailer, I'm not interested in selling for cash only to trade for other toys, and if you flag me you suck at life!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 1062740107

LOL!!!!!!
    ARJ Defense ad

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Good ol' Craigslist. There are a TON of losers that are on that site just looking to flag things. One of my ads selling my mom's Honda CR-V got flagged as spam even though it had Texas plates and the pictures were taken (and video as well) in front of my S. Austin home.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Good ol' Craigslist. There are a TON of losers that are on that site just looking to flag things. One of my ads selling my mom's Honda CR-V got flagged as spam even though it had Texas plates and the pictures were taken (and video as well) in front of my S. Austin home.

That's different though. That was likely Rick Waggoner. With the latest GM news, he's looking for any way to discourage cars sales of any kind that isn't a GM dealer.

Top Bottom