• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I heard after hours at Shiloh the entire staff does LARPing.

larp.jpg

Capitol Armory ad

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    How did you get that picture??? That's purely confidential!!! What we do after hours is nobody's business!!! And you failed to mention that you were the one holding the camera, Texas1911!!! It was all your idea!!! Remember, what happens in the forest stays in the forest!!!

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    That has happened to me.

I walk into a gun store near my house and they ignore me. I really could care less if they ignore me or not because I usually know what I am looking for and I only need a price.

That is where it bothers me they don't show the price so I HAVE TO ASK what the price is. Then I get some jerk who treats me like he is doing me a fing favor that I don't deserve.

That is why I really like Academy because they have the guns in plain sight with a price on there and I just have to fing say I am taking it. Plus the Academy near my house has really nice and helpful salesman at the gun counter.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    That has happened to me.

I walk into a gun store near my house and they ignore me. I really could care less if they ignore me or not because I usually know what I am looking for and I only need a price.

That is where it bothers me they don't show the price so I HAVE TO ASK what the price is. Then I get some jerk who treats me like he is doing me a fing favor that I don't deserve.

That is why I really like Academy because they have the guns in plain sight with a price on there and I just have to fing say I am taking it. Plus the Academy near my house has really nice and helpful salesman at the gun counter.

You've got a choice. ;) Me, I'd likely apologize being such a bother and excuse myself from the store. Of course my apologetic yet cheerful voice would be clear and carry through the store well.

Top Bottom