tenor.gif
      261.8 KB · Views: 544

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A buddies pop up blind took a tree limb recently & he was bitching about it. They have 2 decent box blinds, but have bought up more property from cousins.

I told him long ago about the rebar framed quick ground blinds I seeen in Africa. Where they ate at sucker rods are cheap & plentiful. I think he scared to sit in a ground blind for some reason.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    A buddies pop up blind took a tree limb recently & he was bitching about it. They have 2 decent box blinds, but have bought up more property from cousins.

I told him long ago about the rebar framed quick ground blinds I seeen in Africa. Where they ate at sucker rods are cheap & plentiful. I think he scared to sit in a ground blind for some reason.

Years ago I was cutting a dead limb from overhead of my tree stand (a pallet in the crotch of a tall oak) and the limb fell square on the ground blind my cousin had just finished brushing in a minute before. I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard!

My other experience with pop up blinds, here in south Texas, is scorpions and snakes love to make themselves at home...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Years ago I was cutting a dead limb from overhead of my tree stand (a pallet in the crotch of a tall oak) and the limb fell square on the ground blind my cousin had just finished brushing in a minute before. I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard!

My other experience with pop up blinds, here in south Texas, is scorpions and snakes love to make themselves at home...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like cotton mouths in waterfowl pit blinds!

Top Bottom