• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    It's coming whether ya'll want it or not and gold and silver are really heavy to carry around (they'll probably make it illegal to do so) but you know what isnt? My crypto wallet.

Ive already started taking transactions for computer consulting stuff only in cryptocurrencies. Oh and I won't be having to pay taxes on those transactions and I didn't charge customers sales tax, so there is that.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's part of the narrative. They've already convinced the young people to not use cash. Everything will be electronic. That way, the government can control everything. They'll know exactly how much you spend, where you spend it, what taxes are due, etc. No more purchasing between private individuals.

I was at a relative's wedding recently. Three of us gave them cash gifts, out of a wedding party of 150. There were no presents brought to the reception. None. Everybody ordered stuff online it was simply delivered by Amazon.

Government is pushing electric vehicles and electric stoves and heaters. Again, electronic control will be absolutely available. If they don't like what you do or say, a simple click on a keyboard will cut you off. All the new cars are being required to have remote shut off. No more car chases - they just tell HQ to shut you down.

Next thing - and it's coming soon - is behavioral credits. China is doing it already and working out the bugs before our "leaders" put it in place here. In China, you don't get tickets for airplanes or trains, you have your pass on your phone. Ever use Uber? That's how you'll get around and how you'll be tracked, if they so desire.

Mayor Beetlejuice isn't just speaking stupidly. She's following the narrative. Surrender to the government and they'll tell you how you're allowed to live. If you don't you'll be at the mercy of street gangs, antifa, and maybe those guys who really killed JFK.

I wish I was making this up.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    following the narrative, yes. for real, no. her supporters won't vote for her anymore if they can't get cash for the drugs and illegal weapons they deal and lust after. Chicago's been crime town since Capone. It' can't exist with out all that cash. besides, how's she gonna get those payoffs; venmo?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    It's part of the narrative. They've already convinced the young people to not use cash. Everything will be electronic. That way, the government can control everything. They'll know exactly how much you spend, where you spend it, what taxes are due, etc. No more purchasing between private individuals.

I was at a relative's wedding recently. Three of us gave them cash gifts, out of a wedding party of 150. There were no presents brought to the reception. None. Everybody ordered stuff online it was simply delivered by Amazon.

Government is pushing electric vehicles and electric stoves and heaters. Again, electronic control will be absolutely available. If they don't like what you do or say, a simple click on a keyboard will cut you off. All the new cars are being required to have remote shut off. No more car chases - they just tell HQ to shut you down.

Next thing - and it's coming soon - is behavioral credits. China is doing it already and working out the bugs before our "leaders" put it in place here. In China, you don't get tickets for airplanes or trains, you have your pass on your phone. Ever use Uber? That's how you'll get around and how you'll be tracked, if they so desire.

Mayor Beetlejuice isn't just speaking stupidly. She's following the narrative. Surrender to the government and they'll tell you how you're allowed to live. If you don't you'll be at the mercy of street gangs, antifa, and maybe those guys who really killed JFK.

I wish I was making this up.
    Guarantee that guns will not be in the approved purchase list for digital currency. Nor will ammo or cleaning supplies or optics or sights. At minimum, I expect harassment of those purchases. People will be “accidently flagged”, or the system is temporarily available. Anything to hinder the process. Of course it will all be innocent and not intentional.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    It's coming whether ya'll want it or not and gold and silver are really heavy to carry around (they'll probably make it illegal to do so) but you know what isnt? My crypto wallet.

Ive already started taking transactions for computer consulting stuff only in cryptocurrencies. Oh and I won't be having to pay taxes on those transactions and I didn't charge customers sales tax, so there is that.
    You can have your crypto. You can't buy food at HEB or anything at my business or virtually any other. Crypto is only valuable to other crypto collectors and they're services. Good luck with that. I'll stick to barter if need be.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Add that if gun and ammo purchases are allowed with digital currency, then all of the tools are there to track you. A formal gun registry will no longer be needed as far as retail purchases are concerned. Next would be a ban on private sales, and it’s all over after that..

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    We’ve got some really dumb people in this world, but I’m not entirely convinced that there are enough of them here in the US to keep electing the ultra liberals. Even on the west coast, I think that while the common leftist out there has misguided kooky ideas about how things should be, most I don’t think support the direction this country is headed. I think there is something else at play here.

Top Bottom