• Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Enjoy it while you can!
    It was the same for online sales until it was big enough to catch the attention of the grift and corruption class.
    Gone.

Kbaxter, there is no way to tell who is paying and who is being paid with most crytpo transactions you only have a wallet number. How are they going to tax wallet numbers when they dont know who they are attached to?

All I know is I've done a lot of transactions with crypto where no one was involved but me and the other party. That's the way it should be. Once cash is gone that's going to be your option.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    No cash?! How the Hell peoples gonna buy drugs? The Dealers don't take credit cards.... well, not and give them back anyway....

Alan

big time drug dealers have been taking bitcoin for 10 years. Seriously some of the first use of bitcoin was large drug dealing transactions as well as tons of black market transactions.

Look up Silk Road.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

I guess she is missing the fact that the criminals are taking phones, credit cards, cars, etc.....
    Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

1674356722400.png

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The real reason there is crime is because there are people. They need to start up the Chicago MAID program.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Add that if gun and ammo purchases are allowed with digital currency, then all of the tools are there to track you. A formal gun registry will no longer be needed as far as retail purchases are concerned. Next would be a ban on private sales, and it’s all over after that..
    Isn't paying with digital currency more anonymous than the present method? I am referring to bitcoin and other such crazy "money".

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I think that while the common leftist out there has misguided kooky ideas about how things should be, most I don’t think support the direction this country is headed.
    You should probably spend some more time out there. We used to have to go to Seattle far too often. You could feel the crazy as soon as you started descending the Cascade range.
    I call it "peak indoctrination". They have arrived in Idiocracy Town.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Isn't paying with digital currency more anonymous than the present method? I am referring to bitcoin and other such crazy "money".
    I was referring to the digital currency the gooberment is looking into using..

As for the bitcoin and others, presumably it’s anonymous, but then most things done electronically can be tracked. You just have to have the key or find a way in. I still don’t know how that all works though. How does one create value out of nothing? The FTX fiasco is all I need to see to not trust any of it.

Top Bottom