• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I was referring to the digital currency the gooberment is looking into using..

As for the bitcoin and others, presumably it’s anonymous, but then most things done electronically can be tracked. You just have to have the key or find a way in. I still don’t know how that all works though. How does one create value out of nothing? The FTX fiasco is all I need to see to not trust any of it.

Cracking a bitcoin wallet key is harder than cracking a 512 AES encryption, it's not going to happen. Satoshi's wallet has never been touched and it has 1 million bitcoin in it.

"According to a report by Whale Alert, the world’s most prominent blockchain tracking and analytics provider, Satoshi had mined 1,125,150 tokens up to block 54,316 in the chain, making the person/persons the most productive miner in the world"
    At one point when BTC was approaching 70k his wallet was worth 70 BILLION dollars, you think people wouldn't try to hack that? Trust me they were and it never happened.

Thats the thing about "hacking" most hacking isn't hacking. It's phishing and you get lucky and some idiot hands you the key, but simply trying to brute force it isn't going to happen and unlike the current banking system there is no way to "steal" BTC during a transaction, or any cryptocurrency for that matter, although I bet Fedcoin will have holes.

The "FTX fiasco" was a ponzi scheme which idiots invested into and... AGAIN for like the 200th time on this board, no one that is serious about crypto was ever involved in that. Just famous people and dumb hedge funds that don't understand how cryptocurrency works. there is a saying.. and I've said it here many times "not your keys not your coins" meaning if you don't hold the keys to the wallet the coin is stored on you don't own the coins. Everyone that is anyone stores their crypto in their own wallets, not on exchanges, and not with anyone else.

Basically anytime you hear people were hacked or any crypto was hacked what you need to think is this " oh someone handed all of their possessions over to someone else to hold and lost them " because that is exactly what happened. It's like trusting the bank with your money. You shouldn't.

I was referring to the digital currency the gooberment is looking into using..

As for the bitcoin and others, presumably it’s anonymous, but then most things done electronically can be tracked. You just have to have the key or find a way in. I still don’t know how that all works though. How does one create value out of nothing? The FTX fiasco is all I need to see to not trust any of it.

It is 100% anonymous. The only thing anyone can see is that one wallet ID transferred coins to another wallet ID and that it was validated by 8 to 100 anonymous validations. That's why gun runners, drug dealers, and tons of other black marketeers have been using BTC for years.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Cracking a bitcoin wallet key is harder than cracking a 512 AES encryption, it's not going to happen. Satoshi's wallet has never been touched and it has 1 million bitcoin in it.

"According to a report by Whale Alert, the world’s most prominent blockchain tracking and analytics provider, Satoshi had mined 1,125,150 tokens up to block 54,316 in the chain, making the person/persons the most productive miner in the world"
    At one point when BTC was approaching 70k his wallet was worth 70 BILLION dollars, you think people wouldn't try to hack that? Trust me they were and it never happened.

Thats the thing about "hacking" most hacking isn't hacking. It's phishing and you get lucky and some idiot hands you the key, but simply trying to brute force it isn't going to happen and unlike the current banking system there is no way to "steal" BTC during a transaction, or any cryptocurrency for that matter, although I bet Fedcoin will have holes.

The "FTX fiasco" was a ponzi scheme which idiots invested into and... AGAIN for like the 200th time on this board, no one that is serious about crypto was ever involved in that. Just famous people and dumb hedge funds that don't understand how cryptocurrency works. there is a saying.. and I've said it here many times "not your keys not your coins" meaning if you don't hold the keys to the wallet the coin is stored on you don't own the coins. Everyone that is anyone stores their crypto in their own wallets, not on exchanges, and not with anyone else.

Basically anytime you hear people were hacked or any crypto was hacked what you need to think is this " oh someone handed all of their possessions over to someone else to hold and lost them " because that is exactly what happened. It's like trusting the bank with your money. You shouldn't.

It is 100% anonymous. The only thing anyone can see is that one wallet ID transferred coins to another wallet ID and that it was validated by 8 to 100 anonymous validations. That's why gun runners, drug dealers, and tons of other black marketeers have been using BTC for years.
    I guess you can consider me an old person but this lengthy post explaining digital stuff made no sense to me. Technology has definitely passed me by. BTW: The mayor only ticked two out of three Dem boxes. Homosexual, black and foreign... only know of Biden's spokes-it that ticks all three. Lori only 2. Sorry.

1675100895389.jpeg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom