• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMATT199

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Magnolia,tx
    Great day today! I just got new Crossbreed holster for my XD9sc. This is my first IWB holster. I really really love this holster. It feels great, and is very comfortable. This is a must for those who conceal and carry. I am a very satified customer.

JMATT199

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Magnolia,tx
    Buy direct-www.crossbreedholsters.com
    I bought the supertuck in black. I am really impressed with the comfort of the holster. Good draw, with good return. Worth every penny.

chad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Houston
    I really like the Crossbreed holsters, and I've never really been big on IWB. I bought a Comp-Tac and was actually very disappointed in it. I'd buy a Vice Rig before I'd buy another Comp-Tac, but when I tried on the Crossbreed with my P229, I was blown away. Very comfortable holster, with an easy draw. The weapon just seems to fit better overall.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I prefer the comp-tac, IMHO it is much more comfortable and displays a higer level of workmanship, the crossbreed just has too damn much leather for my preference, especially for Texas summers. Comp_Tac is VERY specific about what fits in their holsters, and some do require a slight bit of break in....

chiefglocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Texas
    Great day today! I just got new Crossbreed holster for my XD9sc. This is my first IWB holster. I really really love this holster. It feels great, and is very comfortable. This is a must for those who conceal and carry. I am a very satified customer.

Do we need to buy a new pair of pants with an inch bigger waist to wear this holster ?

chiefglocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Texas
    Long Term use of Crossbreed

I heard kydex will slightly get squished due to the belt pressure if you use it everyday and also it will
    leave some scratch marks on the gun.

Is it true ?

JMATT199

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Magnolia,tx
    I didnt need bigger pants, I wear them loose anyway to be comfortable with the big gun in front....LOL. I have not had any wear or scratches on my XD from the holster. I wear it everyday. I am happy so far. If it changes I will let you know.

chiefglocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Texas
    Thanks

I didnt need bigger pants, I wear them loose anyway to be comfortable with the big gun in front....LOL. I have not had any wear or scratches on my XD from the holster. I wear it everyday. I am happy so far. If it changes I will let you know.

Thank you for responding to my query. Probably I will also buy this. But I can to check on CELLPAL first and compare these two

Top Bottom