8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Who still buys from them? Obviously people who don’t know how they are

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2008
    Jacksonville, Tx, W.Monroe, La
    I started to order something, cannot remember what exactly, several years back. Now I live in E Texas, probably 120-130 miles from them at the most. If I remember correctly they wanted $30 shipping for a small 3-4 lb package, no ammo or firearm, just some accessory. I cancelled and have not looked at them since.

Just looked and a case of 1000 Winchester 5.56 is shown as 399 plus tax and $16 for shipping to my zip code, maybe they have gotten bettter.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It would make this thread better but I don't know if it would be better overall for TGT. As a rule, mods don't edit member posts. If mods change the words of members routinely, how can members trust the board?

I can't speak for other mods but in cases almost like this, where I think the subject is important but the OP is clearly a copyright violation, I have been known to write the thread originator and ask them to start another thread.

This is the link to the OP article.

Now, if baboon wants to make sure that this thread remains on the board, he could simply edit his OP to say "See link in #9, below."

But, as a general rule, I would rather delete the entire thread than edit a user's words without their permission.

Again, other mods may differ.
    Sorry, I was not clear, I did not mean for you to edit it but for you to have the OP edit it at your direction because it possibly was a copyright violation. I know I would not like it if a moderator started editing my posts without my permission or at least informing me that was planned or that the thread could be removed otherwise.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom