Capitol Armory ad

CTS-V vs new Hemi Challenger - it was good to get back in the saddle again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I drove the Caddy this morning. First time in months and months. The fluids needed a good stirring.
    I looked at the oil change decal and the change was due on 5-5-13 @ 83,xxx. Odometer says 80,xxx.
    I think I've put 400 miles on it in the last year.

As I'm leaving work this afternoon a new Challenger decides he's gonna school an old fat man in a Cadillac.
    Never got close. Engaged TC banging into 3rd gear. LOL

While it felt good to get back in that saddle, street racing is dangerous and illegal. Said it many times.
    I think I've had my fix for the next year or so.

Giddy-Up ...
    Target Sports

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I drove the Caddy this morning. First time in months and months. The fluids needed a good stirring.
    I looked at the oil change decal and the change was due on 5-5-13 @ 83,xxx. Odometer says 80,xxx.
    I think I've put 400 miles on it in the last year.

As I'm leaving work this afternoon a new Challenger decides he's gonna school an old fat man in a Cadillac.
    Never got close. Engaged TC banging into 3rd gear. LOL

While it felt good to get back in that saddle, street racing is dangerous and illegal. Said it many times.
    I think I've had my fix for the next year or so.

Giddy-Up ...

I'll drive it for you. One of my favorite vehicles to drive, right behind the ZL1.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I still kick around dumping this SRT for a (09+) V. Ever since I went to COTA for the V-Series lab, I'm sold. It's just the money I don't want to come off, since the SRT is paid for.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    There is no greater joy than dusting a 2 door sports car with my 4 door grocery getter. I try to abstain but if the road is empty and they're begging for it...

W

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Punk in a Subaru WRX pulled up even with me on the expressway this morning. Did that stupid head nod thing with the fat billed cap on his head. Left lane was jammed up and there was no where for him to go. I stomped on the gas, turbo kicked in, and I pulled way ahead in my lane and took the next exit ramp to the nearest Academy Sports in search of ammo.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Punk in a Subaru WRX pulled up even with me on the expressway this morning. Did that stupid head nod thing with the fat billed cap on his head. Left lane was jammed up and there was no where for him to go. I stomped on the gas, turbo kicked in, and I pulled way ahead in my lane and took the next exit ramp to the nearest Academy Sports in search of ammo.

Well, did you find any?

Top Bottom