Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I think BeltMan offers elephant and maybe shark?
    I don't see shark listed but he offers elephant, bull, and horse hide. As for custom tooling, I don't think it's offered; he just has 4 pretty basic patterns (basketweave, Celtic weave, floral, and acorns with leaves).

I'm a super-satisfied customer. The first time I ordered a belt from him, it came right on time and it was perfect in every way...except it was brown. I ordered black. I called 'em up and they said to mail it back. I did. They must have started on the replacement belt the day I called in, though, because the replacement belt arrived just a day or two after the belt I returned got to them. There were no arguments or static. They just fixed the problem without hesitation. Fantastic customer service like that earns my loyalty.

Without going into specifics, the best part of dealing with them (at least to me) is that after you buy one belt you get special offers that aren't shown on the web site.

shooterfpga
    - I'll be wearing one of his belts at Hicksville next time out. Just ask and I'll be happy to let you examine it as closely as you like.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The one I'm wearing has been in use for many months and it's as stiff (in the "good for a gun belt" sense) as when it was new. This thing is really durable as far as I can tell so far.

jiannichan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Little Elm/Frisco
    I have a gun belt from The Beltman as well. I bought a black quick ship one. I've been wearing it for over a year now. It has gotten less stiff and started to curve a little. It still works better than a normal belt for conceal carrying. I also just had a new custom belt made by Eric Hopp of Hopp Custom Leather. You can find him on Facebook. He will make you a custom belt and/or holster any way you like, down to the stitch color. Lead time is a little long right now since it is a one man show. Mine took 10 months but I wasn't in any rush to get it. Great guy to work with and I will use him again the next time I need a new belt or holster.

El Pistolero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    I bought from The Beltman.. Spoke to him about my options and he was really very good- he walked me through everything I needed to know about sizing etc.. I didn't buy exotic but he's got it. His quick ship models are just the several he has in stock in common skins and sizes.. but you can get other than that. Call him up. Friendly and great quality.

Top Bottom