Military Camp

Custom Knife makers in San Antonio Area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    I went to the gun show this weekend and there were several knife "makers" selling their warez there this weekend. There were two that came across as snake oil salesmen selling damascus blades and one guy that was selling knives for this dad and they looked AWESOME!!! I was talking to one of the Indian men who was selling his Damascus blades that he makes and he tells me he doesn't really make the knives but he buys the blanks and puts exotic handles on them. He tells me he buys the knives from Bulgaria and I looking at them thinking they look like hell. I mention them to make people aware of the crap you see at the gun shows. Do I have it wrong here? Am I too critical?

Anyway, I was interested in the guy who was putting out the knives by his dad, they looked soooo good I just didn't have the money this time to pick one up but it got me thinking. Are there any other knife makers local to San Antonio?
    Gun Zone Deals

cwo4uscgret

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2017
    near the Alamo
    There are a few very good custom knife makers in the San Antonio Area. One in particular is Luke Swenson. Luke makes some excellent folders; I have one that I won at a silent auction to benefit one of his fellow firefighters. Another one, in New Braunfels, is Johnny Stout.

Picture_or_Video_096.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom