DK Firearms

CWS 2014 Training Courses in Austin, Dallas/FT. Worth, and Houston!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    For the last few years, I have dedicated myself to organically growing Combative Weapon Solutions into a credible company focusing on building a brand name, not simply an individual within the personal defense industry. Most do not realize that we have a cadre of 6 instructors with highly diversified and credible backgrounds. Everyone that teaches at CWS is either active law enforcement, fire/EMS, prior/current military, and other applicable accreditation's. I am the only non-military within the company and I am proud of the fact that all other CWS staff are veterans. Our instructors have experience ranging from active LEO, SWAT, FTO (Field Training Officer), Counter Terrorism, Security, JTAC, First Responders, to various other accolades and credentials. In all, we have over 60 years of real life applicable experience dealing with violence. With the diverse staff at CWS, I fully believe we are putting together training programs that are on the fore front of what reality based training should consist of in context of civilian applications. For more information on upcoming training classes visit our website at Tactical Weapon Training Classes Austin Texas

Upcoming Training Courses:

• February 8-9, 2014 – Critical Care Concepts/Handgun (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)
    • March 1-2, 2014 – Urban Defense/Low Light/Handgun (Bastrop, TX)
    • March 23, 2014 – Women’s Only Handgun 101 (Bastrop, TX)
    • April 12-13, 2014 – Active Shooter Response/Low Light/Handgun (Houston, TX)
    • April 19, 2014 – Sure Shots Women’s League Event: Handgun 101 (12PM-5PM) (Bastrop, TX)
    • May 3-4, 2014 – Active Shooter Response/Low Light/Handgun (Bastrop, TX)
    • May 17, 2014 – Defensive Handgun 1 (Bastrop, TX)
    • May 18, 2014 – Defensive Carbine 1 (Bastrop, TX)
    • June 6-8, 2014 – Critical Care Concepts/Low Light/Urban Defense with Dark Angel Medical (Bastrop, TX)
    • July 12, 2014 – Critical Care First Aid Concepts (Austin, TX)
    • July 27, 2014 – Active Shooter Response (Marble Falls, TX)
    • September 6-7, 2014 – Active Shooter Response/Low Light/Handgun (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)
    • September 28, 2014 – Sure Shots Women’s League Event: Defensive Pistol 1 (Bastrop, TX)
    • October 3-9, 2014 – Hosting Costa Ludus (Bastrop, TX)
    • October 25-26, 2014 – Home Defense/Low Light/Handgun (Bastrop, TX)
    • November 14-16, 2014 – Critical Care Concepts/Active Shooter Response/Low Light with Nolatac Firearms (Bastrop, TX)
    ALL CLASSES are 50% OFF until June 1st!!! That means it is $100 for one day classes and only $200 for two day classes, not including range fees. No excuses to not get relevant training!!!

spartanhelmet2(1).jpg
    Lee Vernon
    CEO
    Tactical Weapon Training Classes Austin Texas
    Guns International

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Less than a month away until our 2 day Urban Defense Concepts/Low Light/Night Time class here in the Austin area. Urban Defense Concepts will address and incorporate solutions to the highest probable scenarios encountered if you conceal carry on a daily basis. Topics and scenarios covered in the class will be vehicles, barricades/obstacles/ shoot/no shoot, large public areas, plus we include low light and night time concepts utilizing hand held and weapon mounted lights. And did I mention that the 2 day class of instruction is ONLY $200, plus range fee!!!! Plus all classes are taught by highly credible instructors with various backgrounds with law enforcement and military experience.

If you are serious about training and you carry a firearm on a daily basis, then I can not think of a legitimate excuse to not attend this class. Spots are limited as we keep class sizes small. Visit our training page and fill out the "Student Registration Form" and follow the instructions to sign up. This is the ONLY Urban Defense Concepts class that we will be doing in the Austin area for 2014.

spartanhelmet.jpg
    Tactical Weapon Training Classes Austin Texas

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom