• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    The first rule of buying or selling an item is: A thing is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I spend a lot of time shopping for what I want at the best price I can get. Then when I decide to sell the item, I can pass the savings along to the new owner.
    Several guys on this site have bought items I decided I no longer needed. I think they were all happy with the sale.
    Military Camp

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The first rule of buying or selling an item is: A thing is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I spend a lot of time shopping for what I want at the best price I can get. Then when I decide to sell the item, I can pass the savings along to the new owner.
    Several guys on this site have bought items I decided I no longer needed. I think they were all happy with the sale.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring
    I recently bought a 75 D Compact (PCR) you refer to. I also bought a Shadow 2 Urban Gray pistol last week.
    I really like the Shadow 2 format. As I have said before the Shadow 2 Orange is the most accurate pistol I have ever owned.
    I will try to get a photo soon to keep Charlie happy.
    Would you recommend the 97B or are they not that desirable?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It was made by DW to the same quality standards as the Valor but with more pedestrian features. 1K would be a fair price in today's market. Check Gunbroker to be sure.
    I haven't shot the CZ but have DW Valors in 9mm and 45acp. I wouldn't want to sell either of them. Before deciding to sell a pistol, take to the range and fire a box or two through it.

blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring
    CZ IS GREAT STUFF! I HAVE AN SP-01 TACTICAL AND LOVE IT. BEST PISTOL I HAVE. WAS THINKING I NEED THE 45ACP VERSION. AT SOME POINT, I NEED GET INTO THE CZ RIFLE SCENE ALSO.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I started my handgun experience back in 1968 when I went into the Army. I was my company's armorer. In the 53 years that have passed I have shot thousands and thousands or rounds down range.
    In fact I have a stainless Springfield 45 cal Trophy Match that has over 35,000 rounds down the pipe. It is still as tight as when it was new.
    I returned it to Springfield a few years ago for a problem my reloads had caused. I asked the service department head if he would check the pistol for wear while it was there. He called back and basically told me the pistol was about 95% original factory specs.
    What this means is, if a company uses good materials and good quality control, their items should last a very long time. If you maintain them, of course!
    I don't sell my firearms because I no longer like them. I sell them to make room for something else I have found that I want to buy.
    The CZ 1911A1 is a superb firearm, Beautiful finish and fit. I will sell it someday because it is a 45 cal pistol. At 73 years of age, the 45 cal is becoming uncomfortable to shoot. Damn it.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The CZ 1911A1 is a superb firearm, Beautiful finish and fit. I will sell it someday because it is a 45 cal pistol. At 73 years of age, the 45 cal is becoming uncomfortable to shoot. Damn it.

I'm approaching the same age and not looking forward to a time I will not be able to enjoy some of my pistols. For the present time I'm shooting more 9mm than other calibers I prefer. The primary reason now is ammunition cost rather than shooting comfort. The cost and availability of 10mm and 45acp are primary factors for my increased use of 9mm. My 9mm Valor gets much more range time than the 45acp Valor.
    Youth is wasted on the young.

Top Bottom