• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jwthomas71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Cleburne Tx
    I looked at a Rami yesterday and the slide release level was so stiff. I could not release the slide no matter how hard I pushed on that damn level unless I pulled back on the slide a little further. Didn't seem normal to me so I left it at the store.
    Texas SOT

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    The mag release spring can be stiff, but I haven’t heard of any issues with the slide release lever. But that’s not all that unusual on a new gun. Once the metal surfaces break in a little I’ll bet it will not be an issue.

The Rami is a good little gun.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    I find that many pistols are different to release like that it’s empty. You should be riding the slide anyway and not let it slam home when empty. When loaded, the slide release is much easier.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Most likely would have broken in. I had a RTami years ago that I got new and never had that issue. I have been thinking about getting another one though and this thread made me remember that again!

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    And, by the way, it’s a 2075 Rami. Not 2076.

I‘m not sure why the Rami isn’t more popular. If you’re looking for a hammer fired DA/SA gun the size of a Glock 26, the pickings are pretty slim.

Plus, it’s all metal, shoots well and, IMO, pretty good looking. Of course, next to the Glock 26 a chunk of broken concrete looks pretty good too. :green:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    And, by the way, it’s a 2075 Rami. Not 2076.

I‘m not sure why the Rami isn’t more popular. If you’re looking for a hammer fired DA/SA gun the size of a Glock 26, the pickings are pretty slim.

Plus, it’s all metal, shoots well and, IMO, pretty good looking. Of course, next to the Glock 26 a chunk of broken concrete looks pretty good too. :green:

Before the COVID pandemic I had been trying to get my h ands on one at a decent price. That's pretty much out the window until 2032.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Before the COVID pandemic I had been trying to get my h ands on one at a decent price. That's pretty much out the window until 2032.

2032 may be optimistic. I’m doubtful that we will ever have another free and fair election. God help us.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I waited a long time for a new batch of PCR's to show up. It was worth the wait.

The PCR has been on my “buy” list for a long time. But I always seem to be a day late, a dollar short or geographically challenged.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    The only thing I don't like about the Rami is the very low profile safety. I wish they made an aftermarket safety that was just a little wider. Other than that I love this pistol, it's the most accurate small pistol I own, at least for me. It's not snappy like you would expect a small framed pistol in 9mm to be. You should have picked that little guy up, I'll bet it just needed to be lubed. I'll never part with mine that's for sure.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The PCR has been on my “buy” list for a long time. But I always seem to be a day late, a dollar short or geographically challenged.
    geographically challenged?
    We have been known to drive to San Angelo for lunch. What is this geographically challenged you speak of? LOL! Good luck finding one someday when the scare is over. They are nice pistols and well worth the wait.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The rami is one of the few CZ pistols I do not own. Its been on my list for awhile. There's a few around town but with the safety. I prefer the decocker. The pcr is one of my favorites and is my girlfriends favorite. Shes been trying to claim it for the past couple of years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom