• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Is it possible to install an aftermarket rear and front sight on a cz-52?? The rear has a dove tail insert, not sure about the front sight. Ive seen cz-52's with aftermarket neon green front sights.
    Military Camp

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Front sight is part of the slide. You'd have to have someone cut the front sight off and add a dovetail or something.

If your gun is numbers-matching, please don't do this. Every time you bubba a milsurp, God kills a puppy. Think of the puppies.

You can get extra slides from e-gunparts.com I think. I'd go that route if I was going to modify a CZ-52 slide, rather than wreck the matching slide.

In all honesty, the sights aren't the problem with my 52, it was the trigger. Buy an aftermarket firing pin that eliminates the plunger, or modify the plunger with a much softer spring (though the firing pin replacement is nice; much harder to break it) and the trigger is awesome. With those tiny sights, they may be a little harder/slower to pick up, but I'll shoot at 25 yards with that pistol without even thinking twice about it. It feels like shooting 15 yards with my P220 with XS sights on it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom