• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Does anyone know where I can find some CZ 75 9mm compact magazine base plates like the one at 20.45 in this youtube video?

1634448311455.png
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    First, he called his mag a clip. Second, he called his basepad a lower. Third, he describes the source of the basspad you want as originating from a 10rd 9mm Compact magazine.

I suspect the Cadet mags are built from the 10rd mag bodies. I suspect the 10rd 9mm mags share the same body between compact and full size but have basepads which fit the mag body to the pistol.

I don't think the youtube dude sourced the parts he can't name accurately. I do think he lives in a mag capacity restricted state and had a 10rd 9mm compact laying 'round which he sacrificed to make his Cadet "clip" fit prettier.

Buy a 10rd mag for a CZ75 PCR and I bet the basepad swaps onto your cadet mag. This will leave you with parts to reassemble a 10rd mag for a CZ75 which you can then sell to a nanny state CZ fan.

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    First, he called his mag a clip. Second, he called his basepad a lower. Third, he describes the source of the basspad you want as originating from a 10rd 9mm Compact magazine.

I suspect the Cadet mags are built from the 10rd mag bodies. I suspect the 10rd 9mm mags share the same body between compact and full size but have basepads which fit the mag body to the pistol.

I don't think the youtube dude sourced the parts he can't name accurately. I do think he lives in a mag capacity restricted state and had a 10rd 9mm compact laying 'round which he sacrificed to make his Cadet "clip" fit prettier.

Buy a 10rd mag for a CZ75 PCR and I bet the basepad swaps onto your cadet mag. This will leave you with parts to reassemble a 10rd mag for a CZ75 which you can then sell to a nanny state CZ fan.

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

I was hoping that someone that knows where I can get some of these mag bases would reply here. I included the video to show what these mag bases look like. The guy in the video uses some incorrect terminology but I am not concerned with that. I just need some of the mag bases shown in the video.

The bases are for CZ 75 compact 10rd mags. The CZ-USA website shows that they are out of stock.

BTW, it is spelled Kadet.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    "The CZ-USA website shows that they are out of stock.

BTW, it is spelled Kadet."

Fair enough. The search I did failed to uncover them at CZ USA. So you found them. Next step is to wait. CZ is notorious for extended out of stocks. For the last year, I've been checking back weekly for a safety that I should have bought two of while they had them in stock a year ago.

My bad on the spelling. I want the Kadet kit but I value it around $200 and I haven't found a seller that agrees with my number yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom