• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Anyone else on here have one of these? I'm thinking that after me and the bank clear up our little disagreement I'm getting an XD 40. I'm thinking about a trigger job and maybe a new match grade barrel if I can find one. Maybe adjustable or new night sights either one. I want the creep taken out of the trigger but I'm not going to do that until I get another gun to carry at work.
    Capitol Armory ad

Amistad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    San Antone
    Anyone else on here have one of these?

Yes, I have one, and I'm delighted with it! It came with a fitted 9mm Barsto barrel, so all that I need to do to switch from .40 to 9mm (or the reverse of that) is to change the barrel and the magazine. A very cool gun, indeed!

I've shot some polymer-framed .40s that I was not attracted to, but the steel frame of the CZ .40 makes all the difference for me...

Amistad

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I read an article that I google fooed and it said that the .40 was not very accurate. I think that my gun is more accurate than I am by a long shot. Anyone else heard about this?

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I have one and love it! but let me tell you how tough they are, I goofed up reloading some ammo and did some double charged rounds! I shot three through the pistol until it jammed. It blew the rim off of one round in the chamber and feed another one half way into the chamber. I cleared the pistol of the magazine and the jammed round and removed the slide from the frame. Got the rest of the case out of the barrel and put the pistol back together. Loaded it again and shot it! It jammed again! it blew the extractor off of the slide and I lost it but other than that it did not hurt the slide or barrel one bit. I just got my replacement parts( extractor and spring) yesterday and installed them and it shoots just fine!
    And by the way I have destroyed the remaining double charged rounds, I had only reloaded 50 so it was easy to get rid of the rest of them.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I guess you can hear virtually anything on the Internet. Certainly haven't seen any accuracy issues with my 40/9. I'm lovin' it!

Amistad
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Mine shoots better than me. I plan on doing some work to it when I get another gun to carry at work.

I have one and love it! but let me tell you how tough they are,....................
    WOW! that is a pretty powerful blast considering the 40 is a high pressure load to begin with. I fired over 500 rounds out of mine one day, of WWB, UMC and federal hydrashoks. I never had one problem I think on the last mag I ran threw it it almost had a ftf But I don't know. The only time mine has ever hiccuped as at the range when I qualified with it. it jammed twice in a row a little oil from the instructor and it was ready to go again so I bet i screwed up cleaning the day before and didn't put any oil on it. But I use slide grease now so it doesn't ever get dry now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom