• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    That is a very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

I don't get the line about being proud to have never owned a gun. Congrats, you've never bought a certain inanimate object?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That is a very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

I don't get the line about being proud to have never owned a gun. Congrats, you've never bought a certain inanimate object?

Her whole career has been comprised of identifying gun traffickers and getting them arrested. This rhino thing is her newest work.

Seems like good work that needs to be done up to the making CZ somehow responsible for selling guns in Mozambique. I was not aware of the rhino issue. But pressuring CZ is a very liberal thing to do.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yup. Pressure legal companies for engaging in legal commerce because somewhere down the line someone does something illegal with your product.
    If we do away with everything that can be used to facilitate a crime we would all be running around in the woods naked.

Oh, wait, can't have that. Someone might use a stick to hurt someone......

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    She's too dumb to realize any effort of getting rid of guns won't work. The cat is out of the bag. Too many of those things on this earth, and there won't be any going back.

Guys who want to kill something will always have access if they want it bad enough. Hopefully she finds some tactic to get the poaching stopped, and is as successful as her gun trafficking work.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    She's too dumb to realize any effort of getting rid of guns won't work. The cat is out of the bag. Too many of those things on this earth, and there won't be any going back.

Guys who want to kill something will always have access if they want it bad enough. Hopefully she finds some tactic to get the poaching stopped, and is as successful as her gun trafficking work.
    African GWs have a pretty effective tactic. They shoot poachers on sight.

The funds that pay these folks comes from fees and permits purchased by.....wait for it...... Safari Hunters from the West.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Cripple the demand chain, the supply chain follows. As long as there is demand, the supply will continue. And they will use pit traps and spears if they have to. Trying to cripple the supply chain just means prices will go up.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom