• Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    We can still have fun here.

If you really wanted to give him some useful information, you'd be telling him to get a Beretta :cool:
    I can find no issues with the P09, all the issues I found where the first gen P07. I have owned multiple Berettas and like Glocks they don't stay around. Now I will admit the 92 X was a good step in the right direction. However I am looking for something reliable that if used or stolen it wouldn't break the bank. It seams like this might work well. I get it won't hang with the $1000 + Cz's, or my Wilson Combat or some of the other high dollar firearms out there. If it is accurate, reliable , which it seams like that fits the bill, then at what I will pay for it it's a steal.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    We can still have fun here.

If you really wanted to give him some useful information, you'd be telling him to get a Beretta :cool:
    Hey I'll be honest, my love for the 92 does rival my love for the P09. The Elite LTT is flat out amazing! That freaking P09 though just keeps me torn. For a 400 ish proce polymer gun, it just works really well for me.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Hey I'll be honest, my love for the 92 does rival my love for the P09. The Elite LTT is flat out amazing! That freaking P09 though just keeps me torn. For a 400 ish proce polymer gun, it just works really well for me.
    Never owned the Elite LTT but I owned 3 Storms, 1 factory and a compact LTT and full size LTT. I liked them alot but the truth is as fine as they were I shoot other weapons better. Maybe the P09 with a better trigger will be one, maybe it won't. It does seam that it is prudent to find out though, despite the 2 cases of crack frames that the people never said how CZ handled it. I have found problems with all brands, if you look hard enough there is someone with a bad experience. I look for high percentages of bad experiences. So far 6 + hours of searching hasn't led me down that path. I may get it and hate it, won't be the first time that has happened and probably would not be the last.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Never owned the Elite LTT but I owned 3 Storms, 1 factory and a compact LTT and full size LTT. I liked them alot but the truth is as fine as they were I shoot other weapons better. Maybe the P09 with a better trigger will be one, maybe it won't. It does seam that it is prudent to find out though, despite the 2 cases of crack frames that the people never said how CZ handled it. I have found problems with all brands, if you look hard enough there is someone with a bad experience. I look for high percentages of bad experiences. So far 6 + hours of searching hasn't led me down that path. I may get it and hate it, won't be the first time that has happened and probably would not be the last.

Cz handled it poorly. They gave him the run around for months, had his pistol for maybe a little over a month. He finally got it back and sold it

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Should never compare looking hard enough with an obvious problem. Big difference between small percentage of glock problems and cz polymer having whole batch issues then still releasing it.

Small failure rate vs qc negligence.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    So is this like the Harley Twin Cam? Hardly no one talks about the problems but they still exist. So your telling me CZ is not addressing the mixture of their composition of polymer? I have been looking for that but am not finding it. Please point me in the right direction. I haven't dropped a dime yet, a phone Monday gets it put back on the shelf.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    So is this like the Harley Twin Cam? Hardly no one talks about the problems but they still exist. So your telling me CZ is not addressing the mixture of their composition of polymer? I have been looking for that but am not finding it. Please point me in the right direction. I haven't dropped a dime yet, a phone Monday gets it put back on the shelf.
    Cz in my eyes went too long with crappy scorpion mags, frame issues, and it took third parties to offer something. As for what’s relevant to your purchase, I didn’t feel like the p09 I had was a problem. When the frame bulging was going on I didn’t feel like what my p09 was looked like was structurally an issue. In fact I kind of miss it. Only reason I got rid of it was I got it for 450 new and a guy wanted to trade a good condition mini14.

Most of my criticism for cz is the asking price for what you get. The cz of today is not the cz of old that put its mark on the world making a wonder 9.

For what you’re paying I wouldn’t talk you out of it.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Cz handled it poorly. They gave him the run around for months, had his pistol for maybe a little over a month. He finally got it back and sold it
    Sorry about that I missed your response answering another post, that is enough to look elsewhere. That is why I ask the question. If a company can't take care of their problems then I don't want nothing to do with them.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Txhighlander, the reason I got rid of my other two metal framed 75’s was superficial but kind of not? Both had grip screws cross threaded from the factory and one had mag issues. The mags themselves started working terribly.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Cz in my eyes went too long with crappy scorpion mags, frame issues, and it took third parties to offer something. As for what’s relevant to your purchase, I didn’t feel like the p09 I had was a problem. When the frame bulging was going on I didn’t feel like what my p09 was looked like was structurally an issue. In fact I kind of miss it. Only reason I got rid of it was I got it for 450 new and a guy wanted to trade a good condition mini14.

Most of my criticism for cz is the asking price for what you get. The cz of today is not the cz of old that put its mark on the world making a wonder 9.

For what you’re paying I wouldn’t talk you out of it.
    well I have bought pistols for good prices before ending up regretting the purchase. It is why I ask, there is a lot of information on this forum that sometimes is hard to find elsewhere. I do understand the other issues, looked at a Scorpion as well but just couldn't justify the expense.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    well I have bought pistols for good prices before ending up regretting the purchase. It is why I ask, there is a lot of information on this forum that sometimes is hard to find elsewhere. I do understand the other issues, looked at a Scorpion as well but just couldn't justify the expense.
    See my other latest post. I like cz but I also hate them…

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Txhighlander, the reason I got rid of my other two metal framed 75’s was superficial but kind of not? Both had grip screws cross threaded from the factory and one had mag issues. The mags themselves started working terribly.
    I had a P01 for awhile, had a trip to Cajun Gun Works as well. Loved it more than most. Very accurate to boot. I have carpal tunnel and the P01 just hurt to shoot.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    But I’ll add: just because I’m saying negative things doesn’t mean you should disqualify the gun. The p09 is stupid accurate and if it fits you…I can’t knock it.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    But I’ll add: just because I’m saying negative things doesn’t mean you should disqualify the gun. The p09 is stupid accurate and if it fits you…I can’t knock it.
    It gives me more to think about, a trigger job and standard loads might be the ticket.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom