• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Sorry about that I missed your response answering another post, that is enough to look elsewhere. That is why I ask the question. If a company can't take care of their problems then I don't want nothing to do with them.
    Hell, look at what the 7.62 bren 2 owners are dealing with
    Texas SOT

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I will add that CZ has excellent customer service from my experience. Only company I would put above them would be Sig (from my experience). I had a Rami BD that came from the factory with a stipped grip screw bushing. They took it back, fixed it and had it back to me in a couple weeks. Then I got a P01 Omega UG/SR and the front tritium sight went dead after the first range session. They took it back and a few weeks later still could not get a new sight. They called me and explained the situation and offered to keep waiting to get a sight or send me a complete new gun in the same model, or any other P01 model I wanted.

I will echo what was said previously, that the P09 is very soft shooting and very accurate.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    For the money I am to spend, I will give her a try. I prefer to carry da/sa but haven't found one here lately I like well enough. Thanks for all the input, lots of knowledge here on this forum.

Top Bottom