• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Yea really. The demand is there but I only have found some way over msrp. Wish they would fix whatever issues they are having
    I've only just shot one mine and Im not having any problems. Goes bang every time. Haven't has an issue with trigger pinching me at all. But I work with my hands and they are all scared up so I probably wouldn't feel it anyways.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I've only just shot one mine and Im not having any problems. Goes bang every time. Haven't has an issue with trigger pinching me at all. But I work with my hands and they are all scared up so I probably wouldn't feel it anyways.

Oh I meant CZ and their production issues, not the actual gun. they should be at every lgs but the supply for them seems to be trickling in still

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Any thoughts on this? From the people that brought us the SigP320 drop safe failure video. I looked around more and see this issue popping up a little in other places. Not sure what to make of it. I can say though that the P10c this guy has in the video looks like they beat the hell out if it!!!!

The issue is brought up around the 1:10 mark.

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    I am having issues with mine. 150 rounds through it and every 20-30 round the backplate drops and firearm fails to go into battery

However, like everyone else, i am impressed with the accuracy. Shoots flat, has very low bore of axis and little recoil.

Magazines loaded are almost impossible to release when the button is pressed. However when the slide is locked back they drop freely. Empty mags are easier to drop.

Firearm has problems. It is at its infancy. CZ does not offer solutions to these issues but offer “fix”.

Honestly i am not too comfortable carrying this. I still intend to keep it to see if anything changes and CZ does a recall or something.

The only other plastic gun i have is an m&p 2.0 compact. I like it so much i am looking to get a back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I have heard of the back plate issue some as well. Have you contacted CZ on it? They took care of an issue with my RAMI without question. The P10C is new and will have some growing pains for sure, but it seems like an excellent weapon!

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    39024A99-FECA-424F-8163-0F780B81D191.jpeg
    Got my suppressor ready this weekend. Super excited. Suppressor height tritium nights standard. I just need time to break it in.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I recently bought an FDE P-10c. On the first range trip I left the pistol the way it came from the factory. I did not change the back strap. I fired 20 rounds through the pistol. It failed to eject on every shot. I had a ranger officer shoot it and he had the same issue.
    After I got home and cleaned the P-10c, I added the medium back strap and a heavy coat of lubricant.
    Shot the P-10c again this past Sunday morning. This time I shot 50 rounds through it with not one malfunction. The pistol was even more accurate than on my first trip.
    I am not a poly gun guy, so I don't know if the improvement was due to the the backstrap swap, or more lubrication; but the improvement was drastic.
    I bought this P-10c, an OD Green P-07, and a black P-07 in May. All three are now fun to shoot and accurate.
    They are great little guns for the money.

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    Let us know how this runs suppressed. One of my buddy's has one of these and it has been problematic running suppressed.

Will do. I need to get it apart and clean it. Plus I need to check it for factory defects. There are a few YouTube videos that show what to look for and how to fix them, especially for running suppressed.

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    Will do. I need to get it apart and clean it. Plus I need to check it for factory defects. There are a few YouTube videos that show what to look for and how to fix them, especially for running suppressed.
    Thanks. I will set him on this course. Gun runs very well without suppressor. I hated the trigger bite you get with the stock trigger. Very irritating. He swapped it out to something new and improved. Manf. name eludes me right now but it is worlds better now.

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    I posted some of these earlier, not sure if it was this thread or not. These should help most people.

Suppressor ready problems

Known issues

Top Bottom