• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) - A western Michigan man accused of fathering 23 children with 14 women and has been sent to prison for at least two years for failing to pay tens of thousands of dollars in child support.
    "Animals procreate. Human beings are supposed to nurture their children," Kent County Circuit Judge Dennis Leiber said Thursday...............................

Dad of 23 gets prison for non-support
    Hurley's Gold

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Here's my problems with this. 1st, he's accused of fathering the 23 children. DNA is to the point today that they can say fairly certain whether he is or not. Let's make sure he actually is. 2nd, so since he's being convicted on being a deadbeat father, now instead of just these 23 children being put out, now the entire tax paying citizens are being put out. How about we put him to work instead of being a leach to society, yet again, especially seeing as how he was paying what he was paying ...
    Article said:
    "I was paying money from my unemployment," Veal told the judge. "I never chose not to pay."

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Although I was never once late in fifteen years, I always felt the deck was stacked against me in the enforcement of the custodial agreement. I paid thousands to get her to court, and she never got so much as a stern talking to from the judge. The question for me is how much more is going to cost the taxpayers in jail? How about making him pick up trash, mow parks, paint over graffiti or some other useful function for the city or county and then garnish his wages?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    after i saw the pic of the IDIOT!!!!! enough said!!!! last time i checked, the "Fatherless" rate for African American babies is somewhere between 60-70%. its just a DAMN SHAME!!! I could not imagine ABANDONING MY 2 LIL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a F--KING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    heheh condoms are for disease prevention!

for baby control rely on your reflexes and her clam shaped pill box she keeps in her purse.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    after i saw the pic of the IDIOT!!!!! enough said!!!! last time i checked, the "Fatherless" rate for African American babies is somewhere between 60-70%. its just a DAMN SHAME!!! I could not imagine ABANDONING MY 2 LIL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a F--KING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You needed to see a picture?

Top Bottom