Military Camp

Dad ventilates peeping tom autofornicating at daughters window.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The 12 year old daughter previously said she saw a man looking in her window but her parents didn't or couldnt believe her.

This time her screams brought them into the room catching the man in the act. They chased him and were holding him at gunpoint when the dad left the mom to call the po po. While gone the guy attacks and disarms the mom. Dad returns and se the tables have turned and puts 3 into the trash.

Talk amongst yourselves. Then group discussion. I wouldnt have left my wife but other than that I cant find fault with the dads actions. Chasing a felon he observed and not shooting till there was an actual deadly threat. It didnt have to get there but shit happens when you jack of outside 12 year a old window. Hes lucky he didnt catch a load of 00buck to the face.

This was in harris county I think.

A Texas father took action with his licensed firearm over the weekend after allegedly catching a man peeping at his young daughter through her bedroom window and fondling himself.......
    When they came running into the bedroom, the couple said they saw the man looking into their child's window. The parents, both armed with handguns, then ran into the front yard and attempted to detain the "peeping Tom."

The father reportedly told Harris County Sheriff's deputies that he and his wife instructed the man to lie down in the grass and wait for police to arrive, but the suspect didn't listen. Instead, he fled across the street to a Valero gas station, and the couple followed.......

At the gas station, the father recalled to KTRK that while he went inside to ask the attendant to call the police, his wife held the suspect at gunpoint.

The suspect, however, was able to wrestle with the mother and take her gun away. The father said he exited the gas station to find the man pointing a gun at his wife — and that's when he opened fire, striking the man three times.

Gun Zone Deals

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    stKyle.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    A pervert peeked on my sister when she was 14 or so. As he went away, sis alerted our parents.

Dad went outside, found nothing, and was about to give up when the peeper started back up our driveway.

Mom and I saw him but didn't know if Dad did. As the guy got into the open, Mom burst out the front door screaming "There he is, Ben! Shoot him! Shoot him!"

The bad guy was way too far away and had way too much of a head start. He disappeared into the night, screaming like a little girl.

Mom had screwed up and she knew it but at least the guy never peeped on my sister again.

Dad spent the next couple of nights on the roof over her bedroom with a shotgun but the guy didn't come back.

The crazy thing is that I recognized his silhouette and gait. He was a classmate of mine. From then on, the guy cowered from me and did everything he could to avoid me at school which wasn't easy in a school with less than 500 students. We knew it wasn't possible to make a case against him and, besides, my Dad really wanted to be the one to catch him so the police were never involved.

I like to think the way he lived in fear for years was enough punishment. I never did anything to make him feel any more comfortable. Just the opposite, in fact. But those stories would make for a much-too-long post. :)

Top Bottom