• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    I picked up a new Dagger frame about a month ago at a LGS and have been mulling over what slide and barrel to get for it. I caught the PSA Easter sale and got a OD slide, and guide rod then ordered Combat Armory barrel. I got the barrel in 2days of ordering but PSA took their sweet ass time shipping the slide. While waiting on the slide I polished the trigger bar and knocked off some rough spots on the plunger thingeee, since it’s a stamped piece of steel it was really rough with a burr that would snag my finger nail. The sights on the slide were Dead on and I’m liking the raised sights a lot. I shot 300 rounds, mixed CCI brass, monarch steel and some Winchester USA ready 124+p JHP. Had only one failure to feed and of course it was the steel cased, went in about 3/4 in battery, a slight tap on the slide and it seated and fired without any other issues at all. The Only issue I can find is the Horrible magazine release, so I ordered a Vickers Tactical to swap it out before next weekend.
    I’m unsure how this guns going to go, still trying to decide on replacing the trigger assembly or not and to add a reddot or not, like having options.
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      332.9 KB · Views: 52
    • BA159BFF-DFFD-426E-80D8-7111284FBE94.jpeg
      BA159BFF-DFFD-426E-80D8-7111284FBE94.jpeg
      492.7 KB · Views: 40
    • 19C055EC-826F-436F-BAD9-5E71EEDC945D.jpeg
      19C055EC-826F-436F-BAD9-5E71EEDC945D.jpeg
      500.2 KB · Views: 45
    Top Bottom