• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bno762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Rowlett
    Hey everybody in or around Dallas. I am organizing all of us for the Second Amendment March. If ya'll plan on participating or getting involved with helping out let me know.

I need to know of every gun-shop in the area that ya'll are friendly with. I am going to start downloading flyers from the S.A.M. website and sending them out. Anyone can do this. So if you got one you'll handle drop me an e-mail. Also write every political figure you can think of. I sat here one evening and wrote every rep. I could find even from other areas. Let them know that we care about our 2nd amendment rights and that we vote.

Thats all I've been told to do right now, [QUOTE]GET THE WORD OUT!!![/QUOTE]

contact me at bno762@aol.com or pm here.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I am organizing all of us for the Second Amendment March. If ya'll plan on participating or getting involved with helping out let me know.

You might want to elaborate. Like, What's the point? What are you expecting for an outcome and how will you know the expected outcome was achieved? Where and for for who (who's the audience)?

For a basic start.

bno762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Rowlett
    Sorry about that. I assumed people knew what the S.A.M. was. Its a demonstration headed up by Skip Coryell.

Skip Coryell, Founder

SkipCoryell.jpg
    Skip Coryell is the author of several books including: "RKBA: Defending the Right to Keep and Bear Arms" and "Blood in the Streets". He writes a weekly column for the Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners (MCRGO).

Terri Stocke, President and Webmaster

terri.jpg
    Terri Stocke has served in corporate IT roles for the past 11 years and co-owns a web development firm. She is a member of the NRA and MCRGO and holds her CPL.

The mission of the Second Amendment March is to galvanize the courage and resolve of Americans; to petition our elected officials against establishing anti-gun legislation; and to remind America that the Second Amendment is necessary to maintain our right to self defense.
    It is the one right that protects
    all others.
    We will accomplish our mission by a peaceful march in Washington DC, the United States Capitol, supported by satellite marches to State Capitols and smaller cities all across America.

There is a Texas state organizer Alan Niederlitz e-mail- texas2amarch@yahoo.com and he told me last week that the date for an Austin march hasn't been decided yet, but should be around April of 2010.

check out there link [URL]http://secondamendmentmarch.com/about.htm[/URL]

They also have a facebook page so if you facebook search them and join up. Also send me a friend request. - Bubba Norman

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Ok, that explains it.

When will hey finally get coordinator and other info. up on the site. I'm sure there's more progress that the site makes it look like.

bno762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Rowlett
    Not sure. I know they're planning on April 19 for D.C. but as far as, where do we meet, what time, and who all is going to be there making speeches, I'm not sure.

I want to find out who all is interested and try to get together with everybody somewhere. If we can do that we can go from there.

I have some letters of support from some of our state legislators(supposedly on their way to me) and hopefully that will get more people involved. I feel that after people see that we have support in Austin and that we aren't a bunch gun totin' gangstas out lookin for attention they will feel more comfortable joining in.

If nothing else it'll be a fun road trip to Austin and or D.C. and great way to meet other shooters face to face.

Also, be sure and pass around the link and talk to every gun-owner/shooter you know. Right now its all about getting the word out. I'm gonna order some stickers from the web-site and send them out in the next week or so.

Top Bottom