• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have a "like new" stainless Springfield Trophy Match 1911A1 pistol for sale. It is about 6 months old. I fired maybe 100 rounds through it since I bought it. I have started to collect pinned and recessed S&W revolvers, so some of my 1911s have to go to make room. I paid around $1,345 + tax for the pistol new. It seems like this is still the average selling price around the country (except for Bud's who never has any in stock). The pistol will have the all of the original items it came with. I will take $1,200 for it. Trades for older S&W revolvers might be considered, but currently I am just looking to free up space in my gun cabinet. I do not have actual photos of the pistol at this time. Attached is a link to the Springfield website for a detailed description of the gun as well as their factory photo. Actual photos can be provided through email to serious buyers.Springfield Armory Sorry for the paragraph, but my enter button will not cause the text to scroll down any longer. Who make a nice Christmas present to some lucky person.
    Texas SOT

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom