Join TexasGunTalk

Dallas County Judge & Gov Abbott

Discussion in 'Politics' started by avvidclif, Mar 28, 2020.

1. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Lat night on KDFW (Fox) news the Dallas County Judge (D) was explaining about the Texas National Guard troops being sent to Dallas county and how they were going to be used. They were not to enforce martial law but were to assist in emergency hospital setup and provide security for them and testing centers. Etc etc. I wasn't paying real close attention until his spiel was followed by Gov Abbott. He was asked how the Guard was going to be used. Gov Abbott replied they would probably do whatever their commander told them to do and since the commander was the governor it would be whatever he said AND currently he had several proposals from Dallas County as for deployment but they were being studied and no decisions made yet.

I had to laugh, ruler across the knuckles anyone?

2. BillFairbanks

BillFairbanks Well-Known

May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Clay Jenkins is a clown. I hope he’s exposed for the idiotic wanna be dictator he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. vmax

vmax TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 15, 2013
    Right now, I don’t like a single big city leader or our little general Abbott either. He has gotten power lust, I believe.
    All these sumbitchs have exercised the power they have over our very daily life..
    What we eat, when we can go buy things to survive, where we can and cannot eat food outside the home, we can’t go to church anymore, yeah, read the 1st Amendment about assembly ..
    I don’t know what America will look like after this, let alone Texas, all I know is that our freedoms have been lost and they won’t be the same again, ever.

Thanks China.

4. thescoutranch

thescoutranch TN Transplant - Loving TX

Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    jordanmills and Axxe55 like this.
  5. vmax

Apr 15, 2013
    Oh great ...Katrina all over again..

6. MikePotts

MikePotts Well-Known Lifetime Member

As seems to be becoming the norm - I agree totally with VMax

Dad_Roman, Charlie and vmax like this.
  7. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Don't blame China.

We the people are putting up with it.

8. Rhino

Rhino Active Member

Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    We need to assemble peacefully to demand a redress of grievances if it's serious...

cycleguy2300 and Big Green like this.
  9. vmax

Apr 15, 2013
    You’re damned right, I’ll blame China, they put this on us and the whole world.
    And the world won’t be so fast to forget this time.

10. WT_Foxtrot

WT_Foxtrot Active Member

Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Don't be so sure. Most in the MSM are already praising China for what a great job they've done beating this thing back.....that they started. Of course the MSM believes and repeats anything that their Chinese masters tell them.

And predictably, now we're now the bad ones. As always.