• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I have not reviewed any of this, but the links were in the AR15.com forum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Trump is the one driving the economy into the ground. Dems are just watching him do it.
    He’s trying to win the war with Pelosi. Regardless of what he does, she says he’s wrong, combine that with the MSM pushing the panic and he feels forced to out stupid her stupidity. Now does she enjoy watching him burn it down? Absolutely. Is she winning? Yes.

I don’t think he wants to do what he’s doing but feels it’s necessary to win the narrative. Is is right? No.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I live Ellis County but I work in Dallas County. I work in a medical supply warehouse, one the large suppliers.

We were given a company letter, all with our individual names on them stating that we supply hospitals with life saving equipment. The letter says that we need to travel to and from work, etc.

I didn't think it would actually get this bad that we'd need these papers.

Yep, I work from home 3 days a week and went full work from home last week. But we sometimes need to go into the office which is within Dallas county. Employer is considered an essential business and I also received a similar letter within the past hour. I seriously can't image police pulling you over and asking to see your travel papers like Nazi Germany. After all, Dallas county will still allow everyone to travel for groceries whether that's a liquor store and McDonalds.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    With idiots like NY mayor and NJ HHS boss, 'everybody is going to get it' remarks, just pressuring POTUS to declare national. Wife just canceled a trip to get $ back expecting more shutdown. Fed is pumping treas bill by QE5 (junk rated stuff now), expect bank runs as extended lockdown worry about $ to buy groceries gets worse. Bailouts for big corps just makes it worse. Unemployment funds are paid by the employer. Well, until now.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Yep, I work from home 3 days a week and went full work from home last week. But we sometimes need to go into the office which is within Dallas county. Employer is considered an essential business and I also received a similar letter within the past hour. I seriously can't image police pulling you over and asking to see your travel papers like Nazi Germany. After all, Dallas county will still allow everyone to travel for groceries whether that's a liquor store and McDonalds.
    I do not remember which storm it was, but years ago while still working I was on my way to work in Pearland, Texas. It might have been 4:45 am when I exited 288 to Broadway. Cops blocking the road start interrogating me as to where I thought I was going! I told them I was going to work & they question where at? One of them had his light on me & I was clearly wearing a uniform shirt. I made the comment that I was glad that I looked like some looting POS & their dodiligence was enough for me to say phuc it & turn around & go home. I then mentionoed I hoped they both lived in Pearland & my not going to work kept their families without groceries.

When I got home I called in & told my boss the P.D. turned me around & I would not be wasting the gas again that day as most station were without power to pump gas. I waited 2 more days before going back to work. A grocery store without power for a couple of days is one nasty place.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    A grocery store without power for a couple of days is one nasty place.

I bet, some smells even get past an SCBA. Think June, un air conditioned single wide, welfare check on person who hadn’t been heard from in 1-2 weeks. Funny as all get out we offered a Sheriff’s officer an SCBA and he turned it down. He walked in after we forced the door turned around walked out and puked his guts out. Just walking in and then back out we had to air our gear out for over a day to let the odor dissipate.

Top Bottom