• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I am taking it upon myself to organize the Dallas crew, you boys down in houston and austin have too much fun, and I intend to show you that we dallas guys are fun too!!

So to my Dallas brothers, throw your name in the hat here, make yourself known, and we will also post things like range meets and whatnot in this thread.
    Guns International

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    I am taking it upon myself to organize the Dallas crew, you boys down in houston and austin have too much fun, and I intend to show you that we dallas guys are fun too!!

So to my Dallas brothers, throw your name in the hat here, make yourself known, and we will also post things like range meets and whatnot in this thread.

Way to take charge brother! I cant make it up to Dallas often but when I can I will make sure to schedule around one of the get togethers.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Id like to organize big stuff too like fishing competitions, three-gun competitions, crawfish boils, the works!
    Sounds like you have a good plan set in motion, ask away if you needs tips. LJ and I have worked the meets for awhile and can offer advice and guidance as needed.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    CRAWFISH!!!!!!!!!!!:ohnoes::ohnoes:

Never don'e a three gun but have seen it done and would like to give it a shot...no pun intended. lol

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I think a good start would be to get a mailing list together for event notifications and whatnot. Would be nice to merge causes too, might make the 2A movement look more community friendly in the process by raising money, support and awareness for local causes and stuff. As of now, the only 2A supported causes that have ever made mainstream are political action funds and lobbyists, like NRA and whatnot. I wanna do a big fish fry pr something to support a local cause, mainly kids, like sick kids that we could help. Would make our movement look more human friendly, and would help us out in the end, look at what such causes have done for bikers. Bikers used to be considered scum untill a bunch of them started helping kids.

Thoughts?

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Crawfish will most likely have to wait untill next year as they are out of season, but whatever we do, I would like to see more come out of it than just a bunch of good 'ol boys meetin up. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but Id like to combine efforts. Get the meetin and greetin goin, and fundraise for charity at the same time.

We could do a "bring a noob" shoot to expand awareness of the joys of responsible gun ownership.

I mean no offense to any of the OP's of the other threads, I'm just spitballing here.

For those of you interested in signing up for my mailing list, send me a PM with your email address and I will keep you up to date on upcomming events etcetera.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    How would you guys feel about putting together a fishing competition? I know that not everyone has boats, but those of us who do can probably spare a few seats, i can probably carry 4 more on my boat.

Thoughts?

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    How would you guys feel about putting together a fishing competition? I know that not everyone has boats, but those of us who do can probably spare a few seats, i can probably carry 4 more on my boat.

Thoughts?

I'd be down just to tag along. I only know mountain stream fishing for trout and offshore fishing for tuna and yellowtail. Would love to see people who know what they are doing on the lakes around here.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I'd be down just to tag along. I only know mountain stream fishing for trout and offshore fishing for tuna and yellowtail. Would love to see people who know what they are doing on the lakes around here.

Rum runner, you can join up with me, Im from seattle so my experience is the same as yours. Im out to learn. Would still be fun though.

Top Bottom