Venture Surplus ad

SOLD Dallas - Dan Wesson Valor .45ACP (also a pair of .357 Cimarron Evil Roy SAAs)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Carbohydrates

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Dallas
    North Dallas, near 75 & 635. No shipping, cash in hand FTF only.

Looking for a quick sale, so $1000 takes this:

This is my Dan Wesson Valor. I am the original owner; it was purchased brand new in 2012 from Bud's. It has fired approximately 600-800 rounds. Original case and both original mags included, and it wears a pair of Dan Wesson rosewood grip panels. I can probably dig up its original black vz thin panels. Grip screws are aftermarket as well - allen head to replace the old flatheads. No other modifications. May have some ammo lying around as well. No promises, but if I find some, I'll throw it in free.

Kd6VxGt.jpg

No trades right now. I love all your cool guns, but I would not sell my beloved 1911 if I didn't need some cash.

Also have a pair of Cimarron 'Evil Roy' .357 SAAs that need gunsmith attention. I'll sell them very cheap since I don't have time to have them fixed, but both probably need sears fitted. Happy to describe the specific problem if you're interested. No issues with the cylinder spacing or timing, and they do fire just fine. .357 magnum, 5.5" barrel, blued/color case hardened finish, consecutive serial numbers. $500 for both (they sell for over $600 each new, I believe). Minor finish wear on the backstraps. Competition hair triggers (approx 10oz pressure to break).

Fairly recent image:

KBtr9Mz.jpg
    Military Camp

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom