• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danprkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Pflugerville
    Going to be spending some weekends in the D/FW area in the future, and was wondering which of the many gun shows up there are good to attend?

Thanks
    Dan
    DK Firearms

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    There are 4

Dallas
    Fort worth
    Mesquite
    Frisco

Each one has it's strengths and weakness although almost all the same vendors are at all of them

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    If you're looking for powder and primers, don't bother with the Fort Worth show. The city won't allow those nasty items at the show. I've been to the Dallas show twice...always a good one.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    There are two shows that cycle through Fort Worth. "The Original Fort Worth Gun Show" and the "High Caliber Guns show" IME the Original is the better of the two, but the big vendors show at both. This weekend it's the High Caliber show. It will still be a pretty big show. If you're looking for ammo, look for the Georgia Arms booth if they are there. Really good ammo and reasonable prices. The last show a couple of weeks ago was the first time I've seen them there.. I've bought from them on line, and and when I saw they had a really big booth, I bought a 500 round can of 9mm... If I remember correctly it was about $115 which included the ammo can. It's much better ammo than WWB or the cheap stuff from W/M.

Top Bottom