• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so I am wondering just how the police can trace a gun that has been purchased outside of an ffl with the 4473 form , there isn't any numbers or records transferred when you by a gun even from an ffl ,however if it is a new gun the s/n can be traced back to the dealer of original purchase ...end of trail . the original purchaser could be tracked down eventually and if he/she is one of those that dont get a name of who they have sold it to the trail goes cold right there on the spot , if it has changed hands several times and is finally used in thecomission of a crime guess who will get a knock on the door and then you are guilty until proven inoccent !
    the ffl form 4473 goes into a box usually at the dealers place of business until he closes the shop permanatly or passes away then in either case it becomes a sealed box of records that goes into a batf storage room, you think they are going to open up every box and look for a glock that some punk had "on him" nope unless it is used in a very serious crime maybe against the whitehouse staff or the jack ass in the white house !
    Military Camp

txbigbore

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Ft.Worth
    I had that same guy approach me on my taurus I was carrying.. except he wanted a 9mm mine was a 40.

Did not see what had happened there though. When I don't like the guy that is trying to buy I will usually just price it way high and they get mad and move on or I just give the old addage I am just looking for Grip's.

Top Bottom