• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I plan on going to final hoorah of DACA at Market Hall tomorrow. Not looking for anything in particular but you never know what might jump up.

Anyone else?? Plan on arriving abt noon. I'l check in tomorrow morning before leaving.
    Gun Zone Deals

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    After this Market Hall show, Dallas Arms Collectors are moving the show to South Fork ranch - from the tv show Dallas. They claim to getting back to their roots with firearms and accessories with very few non firearm related junk. The shows will be 400 tables.
    When Obama was president, Market Hall was usually 1,500 - 1,800 tables. With so many fewer vendors attending now, they're probably losing money or barely breaking even at Market Hall.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    The show was nice. Not near as many junk dealers as normal, not as many gun shops as usual, but it seemed to have more individual sales. It turned out they didn't sell as many table so they combined the gun show with a militaria collectors show. Lots of military stuff including a Cobra, several WWII jeeps and trailers, displays showing Ma duce, 30 cal and 60mm morter setups. lots of uniforms, gear, and patches. Racks of collectible 03's, Garands, and carbines. Some for sale, some not It was different and I enjoyed it. Picked up a few things. Primers (main reason, $135/5k), 15 CETME 308 mags, 8 in double carriers. Used but for $55 I couldn't pass it up. Also 2 Leupold M8 2x ER scopes for $100 each. I have one of the old S&W 686's 6" with a scope mount for it.

Oh, saw one of the new Ruger 5.7's, priced at $799

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    The show was nice. Not near as many junk dealers as normal, not as many gun shops as usual, but it seemed to have more individual sales. It turned out they didn't sell as many table so they combined the gun show with a militaria collectors show. Lots of military stuff including a Cobra, several WWII jeeps and trailers, displays showing Ma duce, 30 cal and 60mm morter setups. lots of uniforms, gear, and patches. Racks of collectible 03's, Garands, and carbines. Some for sale, some not It was different and I enjoyed it. Picked up a few things. Primers (main reason, $135/5k), 15 CETME 308 mags, 8 in double carriers. Used but for $55 I couldn't pass it up. Also 2 Leupold M8 2x ER scopes for $100 each. I have one of the old S&W 686's 6" with a scope mount for it.

Oh, saw one of the new Ruger 5.7's, priced at $799
    I went to it. More Militaria than usual and less junk. Still not what it used to be. Private sales drew a good audience, however.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I went to it for the first time. I usually go to Big Town, and would have much preferred to wait for Big Town.

Top Bottom