Dallas Omni hotel?

AGreenSmudge

Aug 13, 2012
DFW
Conceal carry friendly?

I doubt it, but the company christmas party is tonight and I'd like to know if I can carry there.

Thanks!

no2gates

Supereme IT Overlord
TGT Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
I've only been there once to stay a couple of nights about 9 months ago. Didn't see anything that would indicate that they didn't allow carry, but there was no signs saying "Welcome everyone packin' heat" either.

AGreenSmudge

Aug 13, 2012
DFW
I've only been there once to stay a couple of nights about 9 months ago. Didn't see anything that would indicate that they didn't allow carry, but there was no signs saying "Welcome everyone packin' heat" either.
Hmm. Normally I'd be willing to carry up to the door and turn back if I had to, but they're doing valet for us so I can't immediately turn around and go back to the car if needed.

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Maybe a little late, but why not drive over there and stop somewhere for a moment and walk up to a door before you stop at the valet stand? Or stop and let the wife run up to the door and check for 30.06 as you get close to the valet? Gives you time to circle the block and secure the weapon or find a parking spot on your own.

Puinsai

Nov 24, 2013
Yes you can carry no 30.06 signs. I frequency this hotel and pack with no concerns.

Last edited:

just jk

TGT Addict
Feb 27, 2011
dee eff dub
i work right across the street from the Omni - i'm in that place all the time - no 30.06 signage

Top Bottom